Who's the wizard?

Start from the beginning

"Well that's getting easier." Jim mumbled. "and i think this answers your question, Tobes." Jim said gesturing to himself. his t-shirt had been stretched out but it was still intact. 

"whoa, Excalibur changes with you?" Claire asked, pointing at the blade. Jim looked back at her then to his sword. he couldn't feel a weight difference but then again his troll form was way stronger than his human. to test the theory, Jim switched back to his half troll form. low and behold, Excalibur grew in size as Jim did. in shock, Jim changed back to human and the blade shrunk to a more manageable size for a human. 

"apparently, yes." Jim said with a confused smile. "maybe Doux knows why it does that." he mumbled, it was meant to be an inner thought but he spoke it aloud. 

"Who's Doux? is that a future friend?" Claire asked, gaining a jealous look from Toby.  Jim cringed a little, noticing he said that out loud.

"Yup, but he actually has his memories of the future, like me. Somehow I'm able to give them back but I haven't figured out how yet." Jim said with a little gilt, still trying to remember what happened when he gave Douxie his memories back. Toby seemed to ignore Jim's words and started looking over his scars again.

Toby was close to asking about them when a thought came to mind. With a devilish smirk, Toby started poking at Jim, who started to giggle and laugh while trying to stop his best friend. Jim had always been extremely ticklish and Toby wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to embarrass him in front of his crush.

"Tobes, stop-stop it-" Jim laughed as he tried to get away from Toby. Finally grabbing his hands and holding them up and away from his body, Jim gave Toby a playful glare and tried to catch his breath. Jim had dropped Excalibur in the wrestling, and the blade was now laying on the floor in front of a giggling Claire. Both boys noticed this and Jim's face grew red while Toby laughed at him. Jim tried to hide his face and Toby took the chance to dart at Excalibur.

"Dude, you got to teach me some of your skills." The stout teen said, picking up the weapon and swinging it around with some struggle. "Geez, how do you hold this thing up?" He asked after feeding the weight of the sword. Jim was a little confused how Toby could hold it without the blade disappearing and showing up back in Jim's hands. Wait that was daylight, this is Excalibur. Jim thought to himself. Merlin, Douxie and even Claire had held it before him.

Jim took the chance to scare Toby a little for payback. He opened his hand and summoned Excalibur to him. The blade vanished from Toby's hands leaving a teal mist in its place. The same mist covered Jim's hand as the sword appeared in his hand.

"I'd be happy to teach you some basics, but I think Drall would be better at it." Jim said as he looked at Excalibur and admired it himself. His thoughts were broken by the sound of gasps and shocked noises. Jim jumped and looked up at his friends, who all had shocked faces.

"Drall? The guy who almost threw me off that cliff? Really?!" Toby shrieked, pointing to the edge of the forge towards the deep. Jim cringed a little, forgetting that Drall was still a hard head. Toby had never called for the rematch and had never won against Drall. Therefore never changing the trolls mindset on humans and never taking the opportunity to train the trollhunter.

"Uh yeah. . . He's not as bad as you think he is. He's just mad that the amulet didn't choose him." Jim said, scratching the back of his neck. Claire finally spoke up on her confusion.

"Um, who's Drall?" She asked simply. Blinky was about to explain but Jim beat him to it.

"The troll you ran into when you first got to trollmarket." Jim stated. Probably in a way Claire could understand better than Blinkys explanation.