Episode 1: And Then There Were 10... Part 1

Start from the beginning

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix will be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

The scene then shifts to the same green-haired boy from before, asleep in his room, which is filled to the brim with posters and action figures of pro heroes, but especially prevalent is All Might. All Might posters, vinyl figures, lamp shades, pillows, the works. His alarm goes off but he's too groggy to wake up. In his sleep, he tries to put it on snooze.

 In his sleep, he tries to put it on snooze

Inko: Izuku! Izuku, Sweetie, wake up!

Izuku: Ngh... five more minutes...

Inko: C'mon Izuku, you don't wanna be late on your last day!

Izuku groans as he reluctantly gets out of bed and gets ready for the day. His mother, Inko, can be seen in the kitchen making breakfast while watching the news.

"Police officials say the suspect is still at large and should be considered highly dangerous."

Officer: If you see him, do not engage. Leave the hero works to the heroes.

Inko: You ever get yourself into that kind of trouble, you run. Understand?

Izuku groans, not paying much attention to his mother or the report. He heard this kind of spiel from her all the time ever since he was a kid.

The scene then shifts to Izuku on his way to school.

Izuku: *sigh* Last day. Get in, get out, go home. What could possibly go wrong?

As Izuku walks through the halls, we see all of his classmates showing off their powers and abilities. Some can outstretch their limbs incredible distances, some of them can make stone armor out of their skin, and some of them have animal-like appearances and abilities. All of them are abnormal in one way or another, except for Izuku who appears normal. Unlike most children, Izuku was one of the unlucky 20% of people born without any powers at all. No flight, speed, strength, nothing. And in an abnormal world, being normal made him a target.

Izuku was not popular or well-liked in his school. He knew most of the other kids either made fun of him or up and never noticed him to begin with. Izuku keeps walking through the halls, keeping his head down. He spent most of the day as he usually did, keeping quiet and trying to go unnoticed.

Finally, after a long day, Izuku's classes finally let out as he makes a break for the front doors.

Izuku: *sigh* Made it through. I think I've earned myself a smoothie and some Sumo Slammers Smackdown!

Just as he's about to head home, he looks over to see another student being hassled by a spiky, blonde-haired boy and a boy who seemingly resembles some kind of rat-porcupine hybrid.

Bakugou: Normally we'd take your money AND beat you up, but since it's the last day of school, we're gonna give you a break. Now fork over the cash so we can get out of here!