What Should We Do?

Harry gulped, looking to Draco with solemn eyes. "What do we do."
"As if I have any the slightest idea, Harry-" Draco said softly, looking to Harry. "Harry! Malfoy!" Hermione ran up to the both of them, Pansy trailing behind her with Ron and Blaise. "We heard the news, Mate, they're saying he's in Pomfry's." Ron said as Harry looked back to Draco then to Ron, "well let's get movin yeah?" Harry said as they all quickly ran down the halls. Running towards the Infirmary as they enter, the teachers crowded around Cedric, Sirius, and Remus were there also. Harry went over to Sirius, "oh- Sirius.!" He hugged him happily as Sirius let out a surprised noise before smiling softly, "Harry.." he said softly. "What's going on?" Blaise asked as Snape looked to them, "how'd you get in here? We had a lock charm I thought no one could break." Snape said quickly as everyone looked to Harry, Harry shrugs, "just opened the door.?"
"It's not the time, Snape.." Remus said softly.

"What's going on.?" Cedric's voice rasped over the others as they made a bigger circle for everyone to be able to see him. "Hello Cedric.." Harry said as Cedric sat up and looked around, "did I survive the.. the killing curse.?"
"I'm afraid not." Remus said as he nodded, "so I died.? How am I back.??"
"Someone brought you back with the resurrection stone." Snape drawled. "Meaning they can also bring back the dark lord or anyone they please."
Harry gulped as Cedric looked to Harry, "you look older.. did you really kill him.?"
"Voldemort?"
"Yes."
"Oh yeah, I did-"
"With my wand-" Draco added as he smiled smugly. "Malfoy-" Cedric said as he nodded in his direction. "Can someone fill me in.?" Cedric asked quietly as Hermione and Pansy stepped up, "we sure can! Right Herm?"
"Sure! I'd love to!" She smiled.

——

"I can't believe he's.. alive." Draco said as they walked down the big grassy green hill they always did. "Who would've brought him back and why is the question.." Harry said as Draco sighed, "why don't we go relax, yeah?" Draco smiled as Harry lit up. "Best idea ever." He said softly as they took one another's hand and rushed down to the Whomping Willow. The willow greeted them with a branch dipping down and Harry gently held it, "good luck in the winter! I could cast a warming charm if you'd like!" He said to the tree as it seemed to ponder before it's branch shook a yes. Harry nodded, "I will do so once the first snow comes." He let the tree go and sat by its roots with Draco.

"Can't believe this tree is so.."
"Kind? Yeah.. I cant believe it either, I think it's very intune with our emotions." Harry said as Draco nodded. "It would make sense considering it's species is known for sentience." Both of the boys look up at the clouds and exhale, Draco slumped as Harry laid into Draco's lap. His head on Draco's thighs as he looked up. "Is this your proposal to me for wanting me to play with your hair?"
"No, I wanted you to kiss me— what do you think!" He chuckled as Draco smiled and slid a hand down, rubbing Harry's head. They both stared at one another, this was perfectly fine, both having one another close and together enough to feel one another's warmth. Despite the recent things happening they decided it was best to forget it ALL even for just an hour.

"Draco.."
"Yes Harry.?"
"Do you think the person who revived Cedric is someone from the school?"
"No doubt about it."
"But who.."
"I don't know Harry, probably someone weird." Draco shrugged as Harry nodded. They sat in silence as the wind gently blew.

"Harry!! Draco!" Sirius called from the castle as Harry sat up, standing and helping Draco up before they jogged back to the castle. "He just had to ruin it." Draco grumbled, "so grumpy" Harry smiled. Draco stuck close to Harry, looking up at Sirius who gestured them to follow him inside as they did so. "So.. while Hermione catches Cedric up with things, I ask of you two a final time. We must find out who did this and their future intentions. Agreed?"
"Sure-" Harry said quickly as Draco grabbed his forearm "well what're we doing in for? We don't know if they well I dunno might bring back Dumbledore or something-"
"Draco, while I admire your urge to not get involved, you should, you're pretty witty, and with Hermione being busy it.. it would help a lot."
Sirius said as Remus came from behind and put a hand on Sirius' shoulder. "Sirius is right, boys, we should really find out who did this and why. So, who wasn't at the war? Who DIDNT you see?" Remus asked as he leaned on Sirius who inhaled and wrapped an arm around Remus' shoulders.