Scream

''End of your games, asshole, now tell me where the fuck is Hopper!'', Joyce said coldly, but Murray pulled her away. Of course russians didn't understand her, but she couldn't even care less.

''Take it calm.'', Murray sighed and turned to the russian, asking him again where was the american. But he only pointed behind them and laughed.

They both looked behind themselfs, and they found- nothing. But in fact, Joyce walked close to the iron fence and looked down, and she gasped from fear. Her eyes opened wide and she stepped back.

''What? Joyce what's there?'', Murray said, hurrying to her. He looked down and also gasped, his eyes opening.

There were few russians, around 10, in a big area, and Hopper was one of them. But in fact, he looked different. No hair, no mustache,...he also looked like he lost a few pounds.

Murray and Joyce looked at each other and then back at the guys down there, watching what was going to happen. They saw someone telling them stuff before leaving, and another man close to Hopper shouted something on them. hen they all went into some kind of position, waiting.

Hopper meanwhile grabbed a spear and he seemed to have a lighter.  He wrapped a piece of cloth around the spear and tried to set it on fire.

''What is he doing...?'', Murray asked silently, visibly confused.

Fire. He was trying to set it on fire. But why? Why all of those russians seemed to be scared? Why did they grabbed weapons? And why did Hopper like the only one tried to set his weapon on fire? He must have known something, something the others didn't. But what?

Joyces thoughts were spinning inside her head like a car race. She couldn't get her thoughts or herself under control, ending up with breathing hardly. Suddenly, she heard the roar and everything(or most of the things) became clear to her.

The demogorgon.

As soon as the gate opened down there, a big white demogorgon jumped from it. Some russians froze in place, some panicked and started shouting and screaming. Hopper was still trying to set the spear on fire, but unsuccesfuly. Joyce watched as he kept mumbling and trying, but she noticed how shaky his hands were.

She got scared, really scared. The idea of loosing Hopper once again, now for real, scared her too much. She remembered Murrays words before they entered the building: ''And if we see him, under no circumstances will you scream his name. Understand?''

She nodded back then, because she tried not to think in which kind of cases they could have find him. But this one, this one was rare. 

She closed her eyes and breathed in and out, and screamed his name out of her lungs, loudly, the loudiest scream she ever did.

''DON'T YOU DARE DYING! TRY AGAIN!'', she screamed afterwards.

When she opened her eyes, too much things happend in once. 

Hopper was still trying, however he froze at place when he heard her and turned up, staring at her with unbelieveble look. The russian next to Hopper was shouting something at him, then he grabbed the lighter and on second try he set the spear at fire, just in time when Demogorgon got in front of them. Hopper quickly focused back into his task and waved the spear in front of the Demogorgon, who took one step back.

Of course Joyce remembered that. They hated fire. Ever since her son Will got possessed and his common sense was 'He likes it cold' it was obvious that those entities hated fire. She blessed Hopper.

''Joyce what the fuck?!'', Murray shouted as he started focusing back at those russians behind them, the gun still pointing on them. Thankfully, Yuri was there to distract them. 

Joyce didn'T mind either russians, Murray or Yuri, but she minded Hopper. They needed to get him out of that area, quickly before his spear would stop burning.

Joyce looked all over the place before she noticed room that seemed to control all of those stuff there. She sprinted over there, knocking the guy off and throwing him out of the chair. Murray of course followed her, surprised and confused on what she was doing.

There was a big monitor screen, showing the area down there, and a panel with maybe too much buttons.

''Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-''

''Joyce calm down!'', Murray shouted when she started pushing every single button in panic. She needed to save Jim, she just needed it.

After one big fail of pushing button that propably turned off the electricity fence that held Demogorgon out of the other areas, Joyce finally found a button that opened doors for her loved one. 

She sighed from relief as she watched Hopper and another one guy running inside and she pushed another button that closed the doors behind them.

Joyce nearly colapsed on the chair, happy that she saved Hopper.