Simp

She needed to talk to him, immidiently. Making her way to the woods, the only thing in her head was him. She was so sick of it, sick of the fact that he was still in her head, sick of the fact that she loved him. She needed to get things straight NOW.

As she finally got next to the cabin, her heart started pounding a little bit faster. She knocked on the doors and waited.

''The hell you want'', Hopper opened quickly, one hand on the door, second on the towel he was holding. He was standing there completely naked, with just towel on his hips. 

Joyce blushed horribly when she saw him like this, suddenly she forgot why she made her way here.

''Oh- sorry- Joyce'', he murmured, kinda ashamed of himself that he just jumped at her.

''T-That's f-fine'', she giggled weirdly, looking down.

''Uh- what do you want anyway''

Joyce was quiet for a few seconds, looking back up at him completely red.

''Uh-huh- is it- is it hot here?'', she murmured, which made Hopper raise his eyebrow.

''I mean a-are you hot?'', she shook her head and quickly added, ''I mean you are hot!''

''OR I- I M-MEAN-'', she blushed horribly, looking away.

Hopper blinked and nearly let the towel fall, which made him feel embarassed, yet he was blushing from the weird amount of love that washed over him.

''Joyce-''

But she just murmured something happily, nearly passing out from that horrible heat that settled inside her.

''Oh my god Joyce you are red like tomato! What the hell?'', Hopper said, rushing over her and giving her hug, completely aware of being nearly naked in front of her, which made her even more red.