Darling

'This is stupid dare', Joyce thought when she listened to her best friends chalenge.
"Just do it! Trust me!", said Karen, laughing softly.
"He won't bite you~"
"Shut up", Joyce barked at her, pink blush appeared on her lips.
"I just cannot walk to him and ask him that! That is absolutely not formal thing!", she protested after that.
"Trust me Joyce and just GO", Karen said, already pushing Joyce to the doors on the police station. Joyce gulped and looked from doors to Karen. Then she sighed.
"Alright, dumb woman", Joyce murmured and made her way in. She could hear Karen laughing, but she didn't mind now.
As she made her way to the secretary, she was already thinking of escaping plan. Maybe she wouldn't need to ask this question, right? But after all, it was dare, and she wasn't good at lying, especially to Karen.
She sighed when she met Flo.
"Welcome Joyce! What brings you here?", Flo asked nicely.
Joyce loved Flo. Flo was really nice woman at this horrible town, she always wondered where does her sweetness comes from.
"I uh- is Jim here? I need to- to talk to him", Joyce said, looking down.
Flo raised her eyebrow and looked at Joyce carefully.
"Finally going to admit your feelings?", she asked, amused.
"WHAT? NO- NO NO NO-", Joyce laughed nervously, "I- m- I am just going to tell him o-one thing", she smiled weidly at Flo, hoping that Flo wouldn't think of what she did.
"Oh alright, yeah he is in his office", Flo said, "Good luck with whatever you planning Ms. Byers", she said before she turned back to her own work.
Joyce started feeling more nervous about all of this as she made her way to Hopper's office.
She stopped right in front of his doors and sighed, knocking.
"Come in!", Hopper shouted, tiredly.
Joyce gulped as she opened the doors, walking inside his office.
Hopper's office was really messy, and Joyce knew that Hopper was lazy, so she didn't trully mind it.
Hopper smiled when he noticed her, pointing on her to sit down at the chair in front of him.
Joyce gladly take it and sat down, trying to get a little bit comfortable.
"So what do you need Joy?", Hopper asked, clearly with good mood.
"I uh- I have a- very-  very weird question on you"
Hopper seemed a little bit confused, "Alright-? What is it about?"
Joyce cleared her throat
"Don't get mad at this- uh- thing", she said seeing him crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow.
"So?"
"Can you uh- say 'Darling' in the most seductive way you can?", she asked, her eyes not daring to leave his.
He seemed really confused, she would even said worried about what does she need it for, and he coughed before he looked at his knees, and then back at her.
His eyes glew with weird kind of fire. This one type that Joyce never met in him before. His eyes seemed to be full of love and seductively things.
"Darling?~", he said slowly, leaning closer on his desk.
Joyce froze at his sudden expression. Everything in her heated up, the need wanting him to do it again appeared. She felt how her body turned slight red in seconds, her eyes still not daring to leave his.
"Did you like this?", he said, amused at her face.
"Uh-uhm- I-", she looked away, blushing even more. Suddenly she got up from the chair.
"T-That's it Jim! Thank you v-very much!", she said, hurrying to his doors and leaving before Hopper could say something.
She ran through the hall, wishing to be gone already. She heard his footsteps behind her, and she just hoped that he wouldn't follow her long.
When she bursted from the doors, she bumped right into Karen and took her by her hand, running away.
"Joyce-?", Karen whispered, not sure what was going on. She releazed that Joyce was already red like tomato, sweating, and when she looked behind them, Hopper was running behind them with determination.
She couldn't mind but laugh at it. Joyce ran through some weird streets and after while Hopper lost them. When he did, Joyce stopped running, left Karens hand and breathed in and out.
It almost felt like she was drowning.
"So,...you trully liked it?", said Karen, laughing at Joyce.
"H-HEY! I-IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY", Joyce said, feeling like a teenager, having crush on someone, but being too scared to say. She gulped. "Y-yeah"
"Well, you will have a lot things to explain when he finds you", Karen said, laughing, "and he trully will find you"
Joyce cursed her best friend and got up. She knew it won't take Hopper much time to find her, and then she will be cursed. She sighed and wondered what would she say when he finds her.