Patience

Hopper was sitting in his office chair, completely lost in front of the papers he had. He really need to find someone who would help him with those papers, he was loosing his mind over them. He sighed heavily and wrote something down, thinking.
Suddenly someone knocked on his doors, and he rolled his eyes.

"Come in!", he shouted, watching as the doors opened and Joyce walked inside the room.
Hopper's mood suddenly changed, a big smile appeared on his face.

"Hey Joyce", he said, watching as she closed the doors, hesitating. She wanted to lock them propably, Hopper thought. But that would be too weird, right?

"Hey, Jim.", She said. Something was different in her tone, and Hopped started worrying.

"What brings you there? Do you need anything? Are- Will and Jonathan alright?", He asked, watching her as she walked to him, her face had no specific emotion.

"They are fine", she sighed, walking to him, bending to be in his view.

"Well, what do you need?", Hopper asked, raising his eyebrow.

Joyce seemed to hesitating, before she sighed heavily and looked deeply him right into his ocean blue eyes.

Before Hopper could react on the look, he was met with her lips on his. A slight wave of shock had shaken with his body, but he kissed her back, deepening the kiss. Joyce grabbed hem of his shirt and moved closer, sitting in his lap. She wrapped her legs around the chair, trapping Hopper there, but he loved it.

When both of them pulled away, gasping for air, Hopper looked at her with playfull smirk. She just rolled her eyes and moved to his ear.

"I've waited for too long, and I am bored of waiting, Jim", she whispered in seductive voice, watching his reaction.

He blushed, thinking of her liking him all the time, "So why didn't you do this before?"

"I was too goddamn worried", she sighed. Eventually, Hoppers hands grabbed her face and forced her to look at him.

"Joyce, I loved you the whole time I knew you, I should be the one who lost patience", he said, chuckling.

"Oh really? Show me", she smirked at him, "Show me you love me, chief. Shoe me that this is not just a game like with others", she whispered quietly.

Hopper was looking at her, before he pulled her into another heated kiss, wrapping his arms around her body. He heard her whimper under the sudden touch. He got up and turned around, trapping her against him and the wall next to them. When Joyce pulled of, she looked satisfied with this answear. She wrapped her hands behind his neck, smirking at him.

"Is this enough to convice you, Joy?", Hopper said in playfull tone.

"I guess it does satisfying me, but,...", She looked down, chuckling.

"But?"

"But you could do more", she whispered to his ear seductively, turning him all on.

He gulped and looked at her, trying to find reassuring in it. Joyce just simply smiled and nodded, before she pulled him for another passionate kiss.

"Joyce,...not- here", he pointed his head on the not-locked doors worryingly.

Joyce sighed and moved from Hopper.
"Well, then I am waiting for you tonight", she whispered to him, walking out of the room, leaving stunned Hopper standing there.