Dream

A blood was streaming down her face, tears making her vision blurry. Everything hurt her, and she wished she could be home, in her bed, covered with blankets next to...next to him.

She wiped her tears and looked in front of her, expecting to see him standing there. Of course he wasn't there, he was gone.

She screamed his name and ran down, looking at the blowen up machine. No way he survived it.

As new tears made its way through her eyes, she could hear Murray saying "We should go"

She screamed "No", she fought, but she was too weak to win. And even if she would start running, he was gone, he wouldn't be there.

Suddenly, everything went black. She could feel her heart beat beating fastly, and she screamed. Louder than before, she was shaking, fighting with the dark. Then, she heard him,..

"Joyce? Joyce! Joyce wake up!", he whispered and she could feel as he grabbed her and hugged her tieghtly, wrapping his hands around her.

Her heart beat was still beating fastly, and she opened her eyes and spotted him. He was shaking with her, his skin pale.

"Joyce, Joyc- Hey- Hey it's okay!", He suttered, trying to calm her down by moving circles on her back.

She was shaking, crying. Even if she felt his touch, she was worried, worried of loosing him. She burried her face into his chest, her arms wrapped around him tieghtly, not ready to let go.

"Joyce...what...what happend..?", He whispered silently, "did you had a nightmare honey?"

She nodded, her body slowly stopping shaking. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. Hopper meanwhile kissed her forehead and rubbed her back carefuly.

"It's okay..it was just a dream, I am here for you", he whispered, smiling as he saw how the words calmed her down. After a while, Joyce was fully calmed, just resting on Hopper.

"I saw...you..and..that machine..again", she stuttered, burrying her face into his shirt even further. He was silent for a while, sighing.

"But you saved me, and everything ended good, right?", He asked after a while, his hands grasping around her cheeks, forcing her to look at him.

"Plus, I will never going to leave you, Joyce", he whispered silently.

"Promise..?", She looked up at him, staring at his eyes. He nodded and kissed her on lips slowly.

"I promise", he murmured and laid down with her in his arms, making her giggle.