A Note From Peanut 🥜❤️

//DONT WORRY THE STORY WILL CONTINUE

Hi my lovelies!!!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! I have a huge plan for this story! I hope y'all like angst and all that good stuff.

When I first started this, I had so many ideas planned. But realized that I could use all the material for other books. I now have a set plan, I know where I'm taking the story line.

I have followed the MHA timeline almost to a T. after the LOV attack during the Hero Camp ark. We are going to take a bit of a turn. I promise it won't be rushed. But I just wanted to let you all know, that after that. We are going to get to the main parts I wanted to write about.

I hope that all makes sense!!

I also wanted to leave a note about the length of the chapters. I feel like the short chapters don't give all that much. So I'm going to be publishing longer parts. Not extremely long to where it gets boring. Just long enough to where your not left completely unsatisfied!

Also! I'm going to try to upload a chapter every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Just so I don't leave y'all hanging.

Anyways that's all from me! Just want to say I really appreciate all of you! And I really do hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. And a special thank you to the people who have voted for the story. It really makes my day!!

I love yah all!! New chapter will be out tonight by 11:00pm ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love,

Peanut 🥜