Chapter 7: "Stay out of my way"

After watching 2 pro heroes save the day, y/n had to drag Midoryia to school

After watching 2 pro heroes save the day, y/n had to drag Midoryia to school. With him whining and writing down all of his notes she throws him into the school doors.

"MASUTA WAIT!" He screams, slamming into the door he grunts. Feeling bad and annoyed she walks up to him and puts her hand down for him to grab onto.

"Come oooonnn!! Do you really think Sensei is going to take "We RaN iNtO a HeRo FiGhT" again? He said next time it would be detention!" She says while making her voice sound deeper. Midoryia looks to the side in defeat and grabs her hand standing up.

Rushing to there lesson, they snuck in while there teacher had his back turned. Class went on normally until an announcement brought Y/n out of her thoughts.

"Bakugo! What school will you choose?" Sitting in his chair like a jerk, he laughs and jumps up standing on his desk.

"IM GOING TO BE #1 HERO! I'm gonna get into UA!!" Rolling her eyes, her teacher rubs his forehead and turns to her.

"Masuta? I assume you will follow in your parents footsteps?" Nodding her head, Bakugo turns around and glared at her.

"That's if you can even make it in loser" y/n ignores him and stares at Midoryia. The teacher calling his name made everybody go quite.

"U-UA sir..." he whispered his head down embarrassed. Laughter erupted in the class, angry Y/n looks at him and mouths "it's okay"

He smiled weakly at her, Bakugo's stare causing him to melt into his chair. After class Y/n told Midoryia to wait for her in class while she ran to the bathroom.

Quickly using the restroom, she walks back to class. the sound of yelling and pleading caused her feet to move faster. At the door, she hears Midoryia's voice and then a loud thud.

Looking inside, Bakugo and his freinds where throwing his notebook around. Seeing how vulnerable and scared Midoryia was boiled her blood.

Watching Bakugo throw the notebook out the window, she swung the door open

Watching Bakugo throw the notebook out the window, she swung the door open. The wood smacking the frame, everybody turned there heads. Grabbing Bakugo by his shoulders she throws him back.

Bakugo jumping up he lunges after her, the heat from his hands burning her arm. Sensing whatever liquid she could. She froze his friends to the floor and froze Bakugo's hands and feet to the floor and desk.

"HEY!" Bakugo yelled, Y/n ran to Midoryia checking to see if he was okay. Seeing he wasn't hurt, she turned to Bakugo and glared at him.

"Leave him ALONE! He didn't do anything. Just leave him alone Damnit!" She spat at him, turning to her friend she see's him staring up at her shocked.

No matter how hard he tried, she was always protecting and helping him. She helps Midoryia up and walks past Bakugo going to grab her backpack.

"There's no need for you to be such a big fucking bully" she says, her tone cold. Staring daggers into Y/n he grunts while trying to release from the ice.

As she put her backpack on, Bakugo explodes the ice and grabs her by her pony tail. Yelping from the pain, she tries kicking him off.

"Kacchan! Stop she was just trying to help!" Bakugo aims an explosion at Midoryia and knocks him over a table.

"SHUT IT DEKU! You really thought that trick would stop me?" Still struggling to get out of his grip Y/n stares at Bakugo. Never had she been this scared, nor had he ever grabbed her like this.

"Okay! I'm sorry let go!" she pleads, the desperate look in her eyes made Bakugo angrier. Trying to smack his hands off of her, he tugged her back farther. Her back bending and cracking from the force.

"Stop!" She yells, looking him in the eyes. The look he gave making her swallow thickly. The pit in her stomach started to grow bigger.

"Katsuki..." she whispered, hoping if she stared at him pleading he would stop. Tugging her hair harder almost causing her to fall completely she grunts as he does so.

"Don't call me by my first name brat" aiming his hand above her chest, Y/n's eyes widen. He shoots an explosion at her. Causing her to fall into the floor with a hard and loud thud. Gasping for air, she chokes on her spit.

The creaking of the floor as she hit it made Midoryia wince. Seeing the smoke around her, the silhouette of Y/n struggling to breathe brought him to his feet.

Having the wind knocked out of her, she tries to breathe but her body refused. Bakugo staring at the floor, his eyes widen at her reaction. Midoryia pushes past Bakugo running to her side and sits her up.

"Masuta! Breathe! Come on breathe in and out." Still struggling she manages to make eye contact with Bakugo. Touching her chest the burn left from him stinging. He thought she would've handled it better, but she was still too weak.

"W-why?" She managed to say, her breathing loud and forced. He turns away from her. Ordering his friends to follow, before exciting the classroom Bakugo stops.

"Stay the fuck out of my way Y/n" he mutters as he slams the door shut. Swallowing thickly she turns to Midoryia. Her eyes starting to water after the adrenaline escaped her body.

"He's never done that before" Midoryia says while lifting her up, nodding in agreement she hisses when he grabs her arm. The burn he left blistering.

"Oh! You have another burn mark here" y/n nods and wipes her tears away quickly. Trying not to let Midoryia see. "That makes 3 marks that fucker has left on me" she says while swinging her backpack over herself.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I wasn't much help" snapping her head towards him she sighs while putting her hand on her friends shoulder, she smiles brightly at him. Giving him a thumbs up.

"Hey!! I'm always here to protect you Izuku. I'm okay!! Let's go get some lunch I'm starving" dusting her shirt off, acting as if she wasn't hurt she walks out of the classroom full of smiles.

"She is insane" Midoryia thinks as he walks with her.