Chapter 12: "Congratulations Ms. Masuta"

// 2 weeks later...

2 weeks had passed since the exam, Y/n had been checking her mailbox every few hours

2 weeks had passed since the exam, Y/n had been checking her mailbox every few hours. The anxiety and stress of waiting on a simple envelope drove her crazy.

Due to Midoryia's injuries, they hadn't been able to hang out. But still called each other every day. Both giving the other disappointment of not receiving anything.

"Anything yet?" Y/n said over the phone while she washed dishes. Midoryia sighed loudly, then was quiet for a moment.

"No, not yet. Have you received anything?" Y/n sighing as well, began drying her hands.

"Nope not a thing, they would still send something even if we failed right?" A large gulp is heard from Midoryia, knowing she may have caused his anxiety to heighten.

"I would hope so" Both teens stay silent. Never had either of them been so nervous and clueless. Hearing the door click, Y/n whipped her head around. Her aunt stood at the doorway.

Sanji stared at her, she had a sour look on her face. Y/n looked down and saw an envelope in her hand. Seeing y/n notice it, Sanji quickly began walking to her room.

"I'm gonna have to call you back Izuku" Before he could ask what was wrong, she hung up the phone and ran after her aunt.

"Sanji! Stop!" Yelling for her aunt, she grabbed water from the kitchen and flung it at the door hinges. Freezing them, preventing her aunt from closing the door.

With a look of defeat on her face, Sanji lowered her head. Annoyed Y/n lay her hand out flat.

"Please give it to me" Sanji shook her head slowly, she tightens her grip on the envelope.

"Can we at least talk about this?" Y/n began shaking her own head.

"We already did. I made my decision, the least you can do is support me" Sighing, Sanji slowly handed the letter to Y/n.

Grabbing it quickly, y/n walked away. Not even saying thank you. As soon as her fingers touched the letter, her anxiety began to churn her stomach.

Walking into her room, she shut the door quickly.

"Okay... I can do this" even as she tried to prepare herself. Her arms would not move and open the letter. This was it, UA or failure.

Opening the letter quickly, a video began playing with Almight right in front

Opening the letter quickly, a video began playing with Almight right in front. As he spoke her heart began to beat out of her chest. She scored 46 villain points and 20 rescue points.

66 in total. She was in 5th place. She couldn't believe the scoreboard. Her eyes began to tear up a bit. With open arms, Almight shoved a thumbs up in front of the camera.

"Ms. Masuta, you have not only shown amazing strength. But everything it takes to be an amazing hero. Your parents would undoubtedly be very proud"

She couldn't help it, the tears began to flow. Wiping them quickly with the back of her hand. She knew it was coming, her hands began to sweat and her leg shook.

"Welcome to UA High Ms. Masuta!" Screaming in excitement, she jumped around her room. She had really done it, she made it into UA.

Hearing her aunt bang on her door, Y/n swung it open. With a bright smile and tears flowing down her cheeks. Sanji could only hug her.

"I DID IT!!" She yelled, even tho Sanji wasn't as excited as her she still jumped up and down. Removing herself from the hug, she ran around the house. running to the front door she swings it open while throwing her shoes on.

"Where are you going!?" Her aunt yelled as she ran after her.

"I NEED TO TELL IZUKU!!" Sighing Sanji watched as Y/n ran. Placing a hand on her forehead she feels someone glaring at her.

"Oh, Katsuki. I didn't see you there" Bakugo stared at Sanji with his arms crossed.

"What is that nerd so happy about." He grunted and stared at Sanji. Rolling her eyes she smiles at Bakugo.

"That nerd is your new classmate. She made it into UA."

"WHAT!?" Bakugo screamed making Sanji back up a bit. Not expecting him to get angry that quickly.

"Jeeze kid, calm down," she said, as he began yelling and flailing his arms around like a rabid animal, she noticed Mitsuki walk out of their home and drag him back inside. Smacking his head, Mitsuki noticed Sanji, she flashed a smile and waved.

"Sorry about him Sanji!" Shaking her head she walks back inside herself.

"Don't worry about it"

// Midoryia's house

After letting each other know they got into UA, Inko prepared the two teens' dinner while they excitedly talked about their futures.

"It doesn't feel real... You know?" She says to Midoryia as she takes a drink from a cup Inko had just gently placed next to her. Drinking from his own cup Midoryia smiles.

"I'm just really glad we get to experience it together." Nodding in agreeance. Y/n notices Inko cooking with a sad look on her face.

"Aunty you okay?" jumping a bit from the sudden question Inko stirs the pot faster.

"Huh!" Inko looked to the side a bit nervous.

"Yes, I'm okay!"

Both Y/n and Midoryia stared at her confused. Trying to fake a smile Inko sank and sighed.

"I'm... very excited for the both of you. But I'm worried. Just...Mom things!" she brightly smiles as she brings some plates and bowls to the dinner table. As they began eating Y/n nudged Midoryia. Getting an annoyed look from him, she kicks his leg from under the table and glares at him.

"Ow!" He whispered as he rubbed his leg.

"Does she know?" Y/n whispered, Midoryia shook his head getting a sigh of annoyance from Y/n.

"You had better tell her, she will have a heart attack if you don't."

"Don't say that!" Midoryia whisper yells, rolling her eyes she chuckles to herself.

After they had finished dinner, everyone talked for a few hours. Before checking the time Y/n realized she should have been home by now. Saying her goodbyes, she began her walk home.

Full of excitement and anxiety about her first day at UA.