Chapter 25: A new Friendship?

"Y/n

"Y/n....wake up darling"

"Come on, wake up my sweet girl"

The room felt stuffy, she didn't know how she got here. One minute she was flying in the air, the next her head was pounding and Bakugo was standing over her in victory.

"Get up darling. It's time to wake up" trying to ignore the voice speaking to her, she felt a cold but soft hand began to caress her cheek.

With her brows furrowing her eyes fluttered open. The room was a bit blurry, but the light was so bright.

"Huh?" Confused she rubbed her eyes and looked up. Her mouth dropped, her mother sat at the edge of her bed. Her sweet smile warming her body.

"Momma?" Y/n whispered, she was confused but so incredibly happy to see her. Her mother smiled at her softly and cupped her face.

"Goodness, just like your father. Always getting hurt" hearing her mothers laugh softened her heart. Placing a hand on top of her mothers. Y/n looked up at her, her eyes full of confusion but so much love.

"Your here.." her voice cracked, this was all she ever wanted. To feel and remember the sweet touch of her mother. Pouting her lips, Mae caressed her daughters arms.

"Of course I'm here baby, I came to tell you something" as always, Mae's eyes where full of excitement and love. Y/n confused tilted her head.

"Why?" Looking to the side, Mae let go of Y/n and stood up. Standing straight, she held her hands together and sighed.

"I just needed too, y/n your in danger my love" what was a sweet dream, began to feel like a nightmare. Y/n's body tensed up after her mothers words.

"Why can't anything be positive" she complained as she rubbed her temples. Her mother sighed and crossed her arms.

"I don't have much time, you need to be careful." Sighing herself, Y/n looked up at her mom and rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh, okay. I need to wake up" realizing she was dreaming she slapped herself. After a few more slaps Mae grabbed her daughters arms. Noticing she was beginning to disappear y/n tightened her grip.

"Y/n I'm serious, you need to listen to me! You can not trust _____" annoyed Y/n tried to grab more of her mother to keep her there.

"Mom, tell me" with Maes face half way to disappearing she tried to tell Y/n.

"Don't trust _____"

"Mom! I don't understand!"

"_____"

"MOM!?"

//present/

"MOM!"

Shooting up from the bed, two strong hands held her shoulders. Breathing heavily she punched the bed. She was angry, she needed to know what her mother was talking about.