Chapter 27: Apologize

"SAY WHAT NOW?"

"SAY WHAT NOW?"

Cringing at her surprise, he could feel his body tense up. He didn't really know what he was doing, but he slightly wanted to make things right with her. Calming down, she tried her best to talk calmly.

"Why the sudden change?" She asked, running a hand through her hair. She noticed his eyes moving from her to the floor very quickly. He looked nervous, something she hadn't seen on his face since the sludge villain attack.

"I DONT KNOW!? You keep annoying the fuck out of me about it. BUT IF YOUR GONNA WASTE MY TIME FUCKING FORGET IT" as he stood up to walk, she lunged at him and grabbed his shoulder. Sitting him back down, he stared up at her annoyed.

"No, there's a reason. Please just Tell me, why now?" Turning around, her pleading eyes almost got the best of him. But, He did have a reason. Kirishima.

//The night of the Sports Festival

After storming out of the school, he angrily walked home. Pushing past any bystander who got in his way.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He shouted to himself as he reached his gate. Noticing his parents weren't home. He sat on his front steps. Trying to regulate all his thoughts.

"KACCHAN STOP"

"You fucking reject"

"Katsuki! I'm sorry!"

He couldn't get rid of this guilt, every thought that went through his mind. His quirk began activating on its own. Small sparks flew around him as he tried to get her voice out of his head.

He didn't need to feel guilty. Everything he had done to her she deserved. But that small voice in the back of his head made him think otherwise. Maybe she didn't deserve any of it. Was he really a monster?

"Thank you Kirishima, I really appreciate it" his head perked up quickly as he heard Y/n's voice. Crouching over to his fence so he could listen. He felt some kind of jealousy.

"What the fuck is shitty hair doing here?" He thought to himself, creeping closer. He noticed her face, she had a slight flush to it. Noticing her eyes set on Kirishima. He wanted to stand up and make his presence known.

"Hey! Kirishima!" Backing down immediately, his chest tightened as he watched the two of them walk into her house. Pulling at his hair, he knew something was up.

If he knew anything about Y/n. She never blushed, nor did she struggle to get a sentence out. Not like that. Kirishima was his freind as well, he knew damn well how he felt about Y/n. He wouldn't betray him like that would he?

"He knows I hate her. Why is he trying to piss me off" he mumbled as he walked to the backyard. Getting a clear view of her kitchen from the window. He watched as Kirishima leaned down towards her asking a question.