Chapter 28: The Introduction

// Next morning

Waking up at 5:00 am, Y/n slithered out of her bed and lazily put her hero costume on. Pulling it over her thighs, she groaned as she brought it over her arms and let it cling to her body. Yawning as she walked into the bathroom. She stared at her face.

"Ew..." she mumbled her hair was matted and her lips where dry. Fixing herself up, she grabbed her makeup bag. Putting some eyeliner and mascara on. A large bang was heard on the conjoined door. Groaning she walked to it.

"Why on earth are you banging in my door?" Bakugo stood at the door frame with his hero costume on, it looked a bit better without the gauntlets and his mask. Sticking his lip out he glared past her.

"Your a girl. You have eyeliner. Give it to me" he mumbled, confused she crossed her arms.

"What the fuck do you need eyeliner for?" He slowly lifted his eye mask. "Oh" she whispered. Running to the bathroom and grabbing it she walked and stood next to her bed.

"Are you gonna give it to me!?" He shouted angrily. Annoyed she yawned and stretched her arms. Shaking her head while she spoke.

"No I'll never get it back. Sit down or let your mask look stupid" complaining under his breath he sat on the bed and glared up at her.

"Hurry the fuck up, we can't be late" covering his mouth he shouted beneath it.

"Sit still, I'm not afraid to take out one of your eyes dickhead" she whispered as she carefully put the eyeliner in him. As his face relaxed, she finished her little art project. Smudging it out just enough to add depth to his costume.

"Woah" she whispered as her eyes moved to the rest of his face. She had never really seen his face so relaxed, she almost thought he was pretty. As his eyes fluttered open he shoved past her and walked to his room.

With the moment ruined all over again she walked to his door and leaned on it. Watching as he put the mask over his eyes and adjusted it.

"Meet you down stairs in 5" she said in between yawns. Shutting the door she basically crawled to her shoes and put them on.

She wasn't a morning person. Especially a 5 o'clock in the morning person. She was pissed to be awake. But she knew she couldn't be late to this. Exiting her room, she dragged her legs to the lobby. Bakugo stood with his hands on his hips and glared at her.

"Hurry it up, quit being lazy and use your legs" he shouted as she walked past him. Looking over her shoulder to him she felt her left eye twitch.

"It's 5:30 am. Shut the fuck up, I'll use my legs when I'm want to" she shouted back as she stormed off to the agency. To add even more tragedy. The morning was colder then usual. Shivering as they walked. Bakugo snickered at her.

"Pfft, can't handle a little cold air?" Ignoring him, she sensed around her and found a liquid source. Bringing it to him she splashed it on him and froze it. He quickly began shivering and brushing it off.

"CaNt HaNdLe A lItTlE cOlD???" She mimicked him as she kept waking. As they reached the door, she shoved past him and made sure the door shut before he was past. Turning around and flipping him off she walked over to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm Y/n Masuta. I'm here for the Internship with Best Jeanist. And the Feral Blonde one coming in is also here for it as well" handing the lady her School ID, Bakugo came storming over and slammed his on the counter.

After checking in they where led to the offices. Staring at all the Pro Hero's under Best Jeanist. They walked over to where he was standing. Turning around he spoke to the two students.