Chapter 19: Familiar Faces

After the 3 of them ran to where the explosion was

After the 3 of them ran to where the explosion was. They saw a group of villains stuck and floating in the water. Looking ahead it looked as if Mineta had been around.

"Whoever was with Mineta they are all okay, I'm assuming somebody created a vortex around here and caused my body to jolt like that" She struggled to speak as she lay her hands on her thighs and looked ahead. Trying to catch her breath from the long run.

"What a waste of fucking time. I'm finding that villain" Bakugo spat out as he began walking away, annoyed y/n ran up to him grabbing his shoulder.

"Don't be stupid, there could be more villains around he-" being cut off as Bakugo pushed her away, she landed in Kirishima's arms. Standing up quickly she slapped him across the face. Getting silence all around.

"DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME" Her shoulders rose as she breathed in heavily. Kirishima immediately uncomfortable backed away from the two of them.

"YOU SLAPPED ME YOU BITCH" Bakugo screamed at her, as they began yelling profanities at each other and smacking each other around. Kirishima noticed a woman in a large cape with a hood staring at him.

"Hey guys.." he said grabbing Y/n's shoulder. Pushing him off, she and Bakugo continued arguing and slapping each other around. Neither teen was aware of their surroundings. After trying to get their attention.

"FUCK YOU, DIDN'T YOUR MOM EVER TEACH YOU SOME DAMN MANNERS?" Bakugo yelled, the sound of them wrestling and smacking the other echoing. Kirishima tried once more to get their attention but was cut off.

"I CANT REMEMBER WHAT SHE TAUGHT ME, MY PARENTS ARE DEAD MORON" Y/n yelled as she landed a punch on his shoulder. Shocked she would say that Bakugo grabbed her shoulders and tried to push her over. Grabbing his shoulders and pushing as well, they both grunted and yelled. Kirishima looked at the women and gulped, The women's eyes began glowing a dark blue, while mud began to surround them. Kirishima now nervous shouted at the two teens acting like children.

"GUYS THAT'S ENOUGH, LOOK!" Both holding each other by their hair and punching one another. Y/n and Bakugo look to their left and see the women he was talking about.

"Oh... that's not good" Y/n whispered as she punched Bakugo in his stomach. He grunted and leaned forward before grabbing her and punching her back leaving her hung over holding her stomach.

"What kind of weak-ass quirk is that?" He mumbled as he walked over to Kirishima. With Y/n right behind stumbling a bit, she stared at the women strangely. That quirk was familiar to her. She had witnessed it before.

"That quirk..." she whispered, Bakugo whipped his head over to Y/n seeing the confusion and fear in her eyes.

"What are you crying about now?" He asked, glaring up at him she shook her head.

"Forget it, I think you ruptured one of my organs dickhead. enough fighting, it looks like she wants to fight." With all 3 of them ready, the woman lifted her hands. The mud surrounded them, with Kirishima trying to punch himself out of it and Bakugo trying to exploding it away. Nothing worked, it was like it was mixed with Concrete. Sensing around her she yelled at the boys.