That garden where beautiful flowers were blooming to life here she is taking his life by her one Proper Marathi Look... Her Navari saare and her chokar necklace... Her Nath to her ever so long hairs tied up into a bun... And a piece of jewelry decorating it...

Aaira swiftly took a leave from their...

As Avyay reached to Nitya to he circles his hands on her bare waist making her shiver from his cold hands... He actions all the attendees to leave the garden area...

Nitya bites her lips to control herself... Avya groans seeing who she took her lips in to her mouth...

Avyay:aaj toh aap hume maar ke hi chodengi, Nitya...

'Today you will making me die, Nitya..!'

Nitya blushed at his comment...

Avyay:don't you are already making this hard for me...

Nitya:you liked the surprise...

Avyay:very much... Ohh God... Why don't you wear this daily... Wear them daily... You look so good... They way you are enchanced wearing this... I am blessed to have you...

The red hue was never leaving her face... As he continues, it only grew much much more... As he said the word blessed... That made her whole freaking week... Ofcourse if it was another words they would have made her life but it's okay no worries... They will get to tha stage too!

Avyay:can I touch your face and hairs...

He asked so softly to her as if she will deny him... Nitya's eyes filled with tears looking at this pure soul who was a wreckless dragon for everyone but a little soul in front of her... She nods her head and he touched her cheeks and forehead softly...

Not that he was touching her for the first time but today was different, her being in her traditional wear was something he saw her in first time...

He kissed her forehead and Nitya brings her hands in front of him... He smiles as she brings sindoor in front of him... He takes a pinch and fills her hairline with that...

A little dropped on her nose, he was about to wipe that off but she caught his hands...

Nitya: Nako, vivhahit mahilan sathi changla chinh aahe he!...

'don't, it's a good sign for a married women..'

Avyay frowns as he didn't understood even a word what she said to him... Nitya chuckles..

Nitya:don't wips this off its a good sign for married women, Rana ji...

Avyay:Nityaa! You are the death of me.... For sure..

Nitya:ohh, don't speak like this... Stupid... Now go and get ready... And meet at temple first we have to do Pooja, Maa sa has ordered..

Avya: jii, jaisa aap kahe, Rani sa...

'okay, as you say madam..'

He said but didn't move even a inch from there... His hands were still on her face cupping them... Nitya pushes him and avyay chuckles seeing her all blushy...

Nitya turns to go to the inbuilt temple in the palace but she stops hearing his voice...

Avyay:kya humare liye bhi aaya hai?

'Is the costume for me too?'

Nitya:apke liye wahi par rakha hai humne..

'i have kept yours'

Avyay smiles and leave from there... Nitya went to temple where Abhilaasha took off evil from her...

Abhi:you look gorgeous in this saare... Even i want to try one.m.

Nitya:Aai have sent for everyone...

Abhi:okay tomorrow even I wear one...

Nitya:promise...

Abhilaasha's eyes twinkle... Later avyay joined everyone for the Pooja... They did the Pooja and went for court...

As they entered the court they were welcomed by bomdard of new issues arising in the east of kingdom due to some reason which is still unknown to them..

Yug: so as the issues are suddenly arising from east, i may object that the ex-minister is involved in this...

Nitya:who can he , he is in the jail...

Raghav:we know that queen but as head of army, I would personally like to investigate this matter with him, only if your majesty allow..

Avyay:you can... Even I think he is a traitor...

Yug:maybe you are right Raghav...

Avyay:okay then, today you will investigate this matter with yug... Later tomorrow you will get the reports in the court, do you agree Rani sa?

Nitya:yeah... Go ahead...

And then they discussed a few more issues which were pending... Later they both took off from the court...

Avyay went to the summoned court with yug and raghav... Nitya wanted to come but he assured that he would not do anything 'Much'...

Nitya:I know you very well, don't do anything that would affect their childrens...

Avyay:we'll see that... it was their fault...

Yug:anything serious...

Avyay:very much... Let's go now...

Raghav:i would seriously murder if he did something to bhabhi sa..!

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And!!! What do you think is ex- Minister really a traitor????

And wait for nitya's reaction for avyay wearing a marathi attire!!! Excited? Also did you guys love the reaction of Avyay?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️