And for me, I picked out a black bikini that had strap bottoms and a halter top. To go over the bikini I chose a pair of shorts and a loose crop top.

After both, me and Kayla freshening up we walked downstairs. I was wearing a pair of my favorite sunglasses and my hair in a messy bun when I walked downstairs to see Matthew. He had a white v-neck that made his arm tattoos pop out and a pair of grey trousers.

Matthew stood our with his back facing our way, him on his phone. I smiled and went up behind him and hugged him tightly with my arms around his waist. He turned around and smiled down at me.

"Ready?" He shared glances with me and Kayla. I smiled and nodded. Kayla was already walking out of the door.

"Where are you going?" Matthew asked Kayla jokingly since she was going the wrong way. She turned around and followed me and Matthew out into the garage.

"holy shit!" She gasped admiring the 5 expensive cars (2 of them being the black and white Rang Rovers) in front of her making Matthew chuckle, and it wasn't sarcastic like the other's. You see? progress.

"You should see the ones I have in my other houses" He unlocked the door to his black matte Audi r8.

"How many houses do you have?" She asked shocked as we drove down the deserted roads.

"Don't remember." He shrugged casually, smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, playing with it a bit.

When we got there the sun was setting making the sky look like cotton candy. The house was booming from the music.

Matthew walked in front of us casually. We all got a few stares from the people surrounding us in various spots in the room.

From the front of the house, through the french windows, you could see the large pool in the back.

Turning my head, I saw Matthew on the other side of the room with a beer in his hand, talking to Troye, Dylan, Chad, Taylor and Carter. They shared laughs every now and then. Okay, just leave me here with people i've never met before

"Scarlett? hey!" I heard a girly voice from behind me. Me and Kayla turned around and saw Tiffany wearing a white fringe bikini top and shorts. I smiled and gave her a quick hug.

"Hey!"

"Um, Tiff this is Kayla, my best friend" I introduced the two.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, Taylor's girlfriend" Tiffany smiled nodding over to Taylor. Kayla smiled back at her.

"Are you guy's thirsty?" Tiffany excitedly asked through the music. I nodded and we followed Tiffany who led us into the busy kitchen.

She served each of us a strong drink which I ended up shooting down my throat faster than Kayla. Kayla noticed and gave me weird stare. I smiled and shrugged a little.

Later that night the party was still going on and me, Kayla and Tiffany were the only ones in the pool. The patio was lit up by the under-water pool light's and the light's from inside the big house.

I wasn't drunk drunk, but I wasn't exactly sober, unlike Kayla. She was insanely drunk.