Chapter 28 - Fights and Warnings

Start from the beginning

"Then there's glasses," Katsuki huffed, frowning a little. "Don't know where the hell you're supposed to know him from though... But you gotta know him, right? You knew he had a hero brother and then the whole Hero Killer thing- Which reminds me. You called him Stain."

Izuku stared down at his notebook, desperately trying not to react to his obvious accusations. Kacchan had saved Tenya, sure. He'd held off the Hero Killer for a bit to do so, being paralyzed in the process. But Stain got away. He escaped. He wasn't captured like he should've been. So his name wasn't known, either. There was still a video going around, albeit a lot more obscure but holding the same message as before. Izuku wondered who'd made it...

"Where did you get that name from?" Katsuki asked.

"Uhm... Capital of China?" Izuku countered, acting as if they were still interrogating each other on geography.

"Beijing," Katsuki deadpanned. "Your turn, Deku. Where did you get that name from?"

"Do we have to do this?" Izuku asked with a sigh.

"Gotta tell me where you got your intel from at some point, so might as well get it over with" Katsuki told him. "Or did you forget I beat your ass in the sportsfestival?"

"You dropped that bet!" Izuku exclaimed, not understanding why Kacchan was bringing this up again. "You were the one who said that if I didn't feel comfortable sharing, I didn't have to!"

"That was before you threw fucking coordinates from a villain attack at me! A villain no one knows anything about and no one can seem to track down. Yet somehow-"

"Okay! I get it!" Izuku hissed. He got it, okay? He should've been more careful, shouldn't have started to warn Katsuki about events to come, shouldn't have let on he knew about anything at all! But it was too late now. And deep down he knew Kacchan would want to get to the bottom of this one way or another. Him dropping their wager was just procrastinating the inevitable. "I... I get it. And I understand where you're coming from, I really do-"

"But you're still not gonna tell me shit, are you?" Katsuki scoffed, crossing his arms. "What's it gonna take for you to fucking trust me, Deku?!"

"I trust you!" Izuku yelled, tears welling up in his eyes. Why did Kacchan always have to make everything so difficult?! "I trust you with my life, Kacchan! But I can't- I can't do this."

With that, Izuku got up, hastily grabbing his stuff and shoving it in his bag.

"Izuku, wait-" Katsuki said, grabbing his arm, only for Izuku to swing him off. He must've used more force than he thought, because Katsuki basically flew back, crashing into his desk as he fell to the ground. For a second he swore he saw a flash of green.

//\\
\\//

CatLover🐱: And you're not telling him yourself because???

GreenPsycho📗: You know why

CatLover🐱: So you're admitting the two of you are fighting then?

Izuku frowned at the screen. He hadn't talked to Kacchan for a while now. At first it had been out of spite, because he was angry, because he didn't want to face the ash blonde knowing they'd be having the same argument, knowing he'd cave if Kacchan kept putting pressure on him. But then they both got busy with exams and they just...never made up? If that made sense? And now it was just too awkward to start talking to each other like nothing happened! But Izuku didn't want to send Kacchan off to training camp without at least warning him something was going down.

GreenPsycho📗: We're just not on speaking terms

CatLover🐱: So you're fighting