Chapter 14 - Assembly Reassembles

It didn't take too long to gather more people around them and create a new alliance group chat with everyone who had their memories. There were still no adults involved, though. Shoto had tried to talk with Endeavor about Touya, but he wasn't having it. Instead, he doubled down on his training, putting even more unreasonable pressure on his son. That was only one of the reasons they hadn't been able to catch Momo or Tenya yet, let alone Yuga.

RedRiot♥️: Denki and I are gonna try to ambush Tenya at his cram school again tmrw
RedRiot♥️: Anyone up for joining??

Uravity🙃: Sry I've promised to help my parents out tmrw

Chargebolt⚡️: Doubt Shoto is gonna be free
Chargebolt⚡️: What bout @Dynamight💥 and @Pinky💕?? Wanna make it a squad outing??

Pinky💕: Omg yesss count me in!!

Tentacole🐙: I'm gonna try to get Koda back sometime around this weekend in case anyone wants to team up

Froppy🐸: Where do you think he'll be @Tentacole🐙?

RedRiot♥️: @Dynamight💥 you in or out for tmrw??

Dynamight💥: Stop having multiple conversations at once it's confusing as fuck
Dynamight💥: Also did you idiots srsly forget bout tmrw?

Chargebolt⚡️: What bout tmrw?? Is something important happening or smthg??

Dynamight💥: Try life changing

Uravity🙃: OMG that's tomorrow?!?!?!
Uravity🙃: Good luck @Deku📗!! Don't break a leg lol

Tsukuyomi⚫️: So it's already that time
Tsukuyomi⚫️: I wish you both the best of luck

Chargebolt⚡️: Can SOMEBODY tell me what's going on??

Deku📗: I'm going to meet All Might tomorrow
Deku📗: Or yk he's gonna save me and I'm gonna ask him if I can be a hero

Dynamight💥: @Deku📗 is gonna bring his fucking memories back like last time
Dynamight💥: Then we finally have an in in the hero scene

Tailman🐒: You can't blame Shoto for not holding up his end of the deal tho
Tailman🐒: Also @Tentacole🐙 when and where?? I'm free this weekend

Izuku watched the messages come in as a part of their group made plans for the weekend. It had been a while since they started this whole operation, and they still hadn't gathered the whole squad yet, but they were getting there. Still, tomorrow was a big day. If Izuku managed to get All Might in on this, like he had last time, the ball would truly start rolling. That's what they were hoping for, at least. God, Izuku felt nervous! Why, though? He knew how this was going to go, knew what All Might was gonna say, knew what he was going to say- and still.

Still Izuku was a ball of nerves and stress and he couldn't help but be anxious. Like a kid that can't sleep the day before they leave for a trip. He wasn't even scared his mentor wouldn't give him One For All, no, his friends had made it very clear that if the pro hero somehow changed his mind, they'd kill him themselves. If he even changed his mind at all, because that probability was way below zero according to the previous and also future class A... As if Kacchan could sense him stressing out, Izuku received a private message from his boyfriend.