Dear Reader

Wow. Just... wow.

For starters, let me apologize. When I first started writing this book in 2021, I was so excited to see where I could take this story. When season 4 of ST came out, I looked at my outline and realized there was really only one ending I could do for this story.

I toyed with the idea of waiting until season 5 to see how I could continue the story, but then decided I didn't want to drag it out, and I knew the events of season 5 could only happen if someone died (and then came back to life in some cases).

I also didn't want to completely copy the show, so I knew I needed to say goodbye to Annie.

There was a point, when I was getting closer and closer to the end, where I thought about changing my original ending. But I never could. This was the only one that felt right to me.

I hope you guys don't hate me for it!

Especially because I want to thank you. This project came to me in such a random way that I was sure it wasn't going to be anything. And then suddenly, I just felt so inspired that I made it into a whole thing. Got an entire outline of ideas done, got started writing. This was such an exciting project for me, and might honestly be my favorite so far.

Seeing you guys love it just as much as I do makes me so warm and fuzzing inside. It's so validating, seeing you guys vote and comment your theories, even just adding this book to a reading list motivated me!

Special shoutout to Sarahcarp_gmw for being such an amazing reader! You kept up with every chapter, didn't mind my break, and were so encouraging and interactive the entire time. I wish I had millions of more readers exactly like you, because you are just so amazing, thank you!!

Now, the story is over over, but if you guys have any questions you'd like to ask me, whether it's about certain plot points, characters, my motives- anything, leave them here! If I get enough (like, at least 6 or 7) then I'll tack on a Q&A chapter! I really want to talk about this book, so give me all you got!

And with that, Me, Myself, and Her comes to a close. Thank you, my dear readers. I love you all!