On Time

The whole day went well, Y/n was kind of upset about what she said in the morning, so she texted Jiwoo Unnie.

Chat
Jiwoo Unnie 🍚

                                 Y/n: Unnnieeee

Jiwoo: Hey Babe how
are you? Is all packing done?

                                  Y/n: yeap Unnie.And I'm fine, how are you?

Jiwoo: I'm good, we are
preparing for you guys.

                                  Y/n: aww thanks Unnie... Will you be coming to pick up us?

Jiwoo: I will try babe, I just hope you guys will fit in the car 😂.

                                   Y/n: We will figure it out, no worries.

Jiwoo: Babe I can't wait to hug you and Kookie.

                                    Y/n: Me too Unnie.

Jiwoo: Hopefully someday we can all get together.

                                     Y/n: yes Unnie I hope that too.

Jiwoo: Bub I will text you later, I need to help Eomma and take Mickey for a walk.

                                     Y/n: OK Unnie, see you soon...bye 💕

Jiwoo: Bye babe 🐼.

End

Y/n's Pov:

Can't wait to meet them...I'm so excited 😆, Chae is also having fun with her family. I don't know how whenever I talk to Jiwoo Unnie I feel great, Other Unnies are great too but I guess Jiwoo Unnie is the eldest so she gives a calming vibe. Both Oppa and Unnie are so gentle and full of hope.
I am glad to have so many parents each family gives different vibes which makes my family unique.

On the Fan sign event

Rm: Army we hope you guys loved our new album, we worked hard on it, Thank you so much for always supporting and showing so much love for us, We love you all.

Jin: Aaarrrmmmyyyyyy, Thank you for loving us, and Don't forget to love yourself...

Suga: Hey guys, I'm glad that you all loved our work and something big is coming soon...stay tuned... Saranghae.

Jhope: I'm your Hope, You're my Hope, I'm Jjjjjj

All: Hopeeeeeee

Jhope: That's right, Love you all, Thanks to my Teammates for making BTS rock, Army take care...*flying kisses*

Jimin: Army , Army , Arrrrmmmmyyyyyy I missed you guys, We are lucky to have you all in our lives 💟 Saranghaeeee

V: Army, Love Yourself, love your dear ones, love others, love us, and Don't forget we are always there for you...stay safe until we return. I love you.

Jungkook: What's up Guysss... Hope you all are doing well, Thank you so much for supporting us...We love you all...we will meet soon, till then stay safe, eat well, be happy, and make others happy...BTS and Army forever 💜 Apobangpo

BTS bid goodbye and headed home early.

At home

Rm: All set, We got the tickets, The Company car will be driving us to the station, and Jung Appa will be picking us up from there.