Promise

Dining room

They were having dinner silently, Y/n already guessed that something was wrong because Dinner time haven't been so quiet before since her arrival. Only sounds of chopsticks and chewing were Heard.

Jungkook's Pov
I thought Bun Bun consider me as her Best friend but I was wrong and also couldn't find out she was going through so much 😔 she has to open up to us.

Jin's Pov
My Pie lost her glow, I really miss my happy, cheerful Pie back, I can't look at her she is struggling to hold her chopsticks properly.

Jimin' Pov
I sat beside Mochi for dinner, she is having a tough time with the chopsticks, I can't see her starving.

Jimin took Y/n's chopsticks from her hand and placed them on the bowl, Y/n looked confused, Jimin took some noodles 🍜 from his, and holds in front of her mouth. Y/n kept looking at him, Jimin nodded and raised his eyebrows.Y/nie started eating and Jimin puts his left arm under her chin so that the noodles don't fall anywhere.

The scene made everyone soft but still, they were mad about what their sister hid from them.Y/n's eyes were already teary, and she wiped them off with her sleeve.

Jimin: why are you crying Y/nie? Did we scold you or something?

Y/n shook her head no.

Jimin: then what happened? Do you want to say something?

Y/n: no Oppa.

Rm's Pov:
This girl isn't still ready to share with us, her brothers. I feel so bad now.

Rm: Kiddo, if you don't want to talk then we have to talk it out. Guys we have to talk after dinner so don't fall asleep.

V: ok hyung.

After dinner

They all sat in the living room.Y/n kept biting her lips, she felt weak and fiddling her fingers.

Jin: Y/nie...you are hiding something from us.

Y/n: no Oppa I'm not.

Suga: lie, don't lie to us, we already know.

Y/n: no Oppa I'm not-

Rm: this is not done Kiddo, we love you so much and you are hurting yourself like this?

Jhope: sunshine, the thing you are hiding from us is very wrong.

Y/n knew she can't hide it anymore, they already got to know about it.

Y/n: sorry Oppa...I didn't mean to, I was trying to solve it by myself but failed miserably. I couldn't, I was such a failure *started crying*

Jungkook couldn't see her like this, he sat beside Y/n and pulled her closer for a comforting hug. She kept crying in Jk's hold. Jk was patting and rubbing her back.

Jhope grabbed some tissues and gave them to her. Jk helped her to wipe her tears.

Jin: Princess relax...just tell them what they do to you.

Y/n: they threatened me that if I tell anyone about the bullying she will spread fake rumours throughout the entire school.

V: Don't cry or think about it anymore... your brothers will handle the rest, you already went through a lot.

Y/n: but Oppa I want, I can-

Rm: we know you can but let us do our duty as your brothers. Don't hide anything from now on or else we will be super mad... promise us.

Y/n: I promise.

Suga: enough enough, Kitten don't be sad hug your Yoongi Oppa now.

Suga extended his hands from his place.