Well done

Y/n came home. She felt lively and fresh like before but she seemed worried for Mia.

Y/n was doing her assignment...but the whole time she was thinking that her brothers will be so happy that she got out of the mess.

Y/n: I won't hide anything from Oppas, I don't want to trouble them but as I promised I will tell everything whether it's good or bad. They are already doing so much for me, I can't disappoint them like that. They are very precious to me, all the Eomma(s), Appa(s), and other Unnie(s) and Oppa(s) {BTS family}are so nice to me, they already made me their part of the family. I need to be strong and independent for them, we all have gotten along very well and after this incident, it's clear that they love me very much, I love them too, and I won't ever let them realize that I'm their adopted sister, no matter what I won't leave their side, I'm ready to die for them. This Family is my everything now. I can do anything for them, they care for me, encourage me, and not to mention they love me very much, they could have dealt with my bullies in other ways but they let me do what I can do, and of course, they informed the principal to take care of it. They are the best brothers that siblings could have.

After reaching home she obviously texted her Oppas but no one responded, she thought they are busy so she made her mom's special soup 🍲. She tasted and tears started to roll down.

Y/n: Eomma I miss you, I hope you and Appa are happy wherever you guys are.*wiping her tears* Mom, you know Oppas are so sweet and comforting, I'm happy to have them in my life, and your beloved sons left me making me an orphan, disgusting, I really don't want to remember my past but you and Dad are always on my heart, I lost both of you but got so many Eomma and Appa. I promise I will try to be there for them. I won't let us down.

Yn has become stronger than before, as it is said ' few incidents in life occur for the best'.

On the other side, the Principal already informed BTS about what happened in the school, and they were very proud of her, on the way home they bought dinner for the celebration, Namjoon also asked the principal when the students were going a get vacation, they got to know that it was the last week of school. So they thought to start planning their vacation after reaching home.

At home

Y/n finished her Homework, cleaned her room, and was watching YouTube, when she heard the door, without wasting any time she rushed to the living room with a cute smile.

Jhope: My sunshine (⁠~°▿°)⁠~ 

Y/n also thought to play along.

Y/n: Hobiii Oppaaa ♪⁠~⁠(⁠'o`⁠ ⁠)

Jhope hugged her picking up, and Y/n hugged him back like a koala 🐨.

Jhope: we are so proud of you...

Y/n looked at him and thanked him.

Jimin jumped up on Hobi's back and Y/n was still in the front.

Jin: hey heyyy, my Soya bean will fall.

Jin grabbed Y/n's waist and separated from Jimin and Hobi. He made her stand on the sofa and hugged her, stroking her hair.

Jungkook went to them and patted her shoulders.

Jungkook: that's my sis.

V: Excuse me Jin Hyung, I need to hug my sister too.

Jin: yea yea go on and correct "Our" sister.

V hugged her tightly, he looked at her giving a proud smile, and rubbed his forehead with hers.

Y/n smiled.

Y/n: you guys already know?

Namjoon: yea your principal informed us and also told us that you were so patient and strong till the end.