Let Me Run My Fingers

🔞

"You have kept yourself fully fit, haven't you?" Rosé sat down on the bed, continuing to enjoy the drink as jungkook worked his pants off.

She studied him carefully, as she looked down to his broad chest. So manly and muscular. His fit torso, quite a six pack.

"Should I join you in robed bliss?" He asked as his pants fell to the floor and stepped out of them, standing in just boxers.The underwear he was wearing was showing his massive erection making a strong tent. Jungkook grabbed her hand and put it on top of his bulge. She ran her hand over his erection a few times before pulling her hand.

"I don't think that's needed, I doubt I'll be wearing my robe for long. Want another drink?" He could see a sense of pleasant surprise on her face.

Jungkook laughed sitting next to her. She smothered his face with pecks as his arm went around her back. She grabbed the champagne bottle and held it over her breasts.

"Pour me a drink, darling. I think I'm coming around to the champagne" rosé laughed at that and laid back on the bed wearing just her bra and panties with the robe splayed open. The red sheets were so impossibly smooth against her bare back.

Jungkook looked at the hot specimen lying on his bed all nude except for the flimsy bra and panty and admired what he saw. He smiled at how lucky he was to get her into bed and obey his commands. The way she laid made her look like a Victoria's Secret model. She poured a little champagne on her cleavage and let it run down her breast and pooled in her belly button. Rosé didn't know if it was the passion or lust or intoxication which made her pull this erotic act off. Whatever watching jungkook's face it was apparent she bowled him out by his move.

"You can drink me a little the way you did before if you like." Before she could finish the sentence jungkook hungrily bent over her body, sucking her cleavage passionately, slurping the champagne off her body, which caused her to giggle aloud. The drink tasted far better off her lovely body, thought jeon jungkook. He kissed his way down her stomach and then dipped his tongue into her navel which must have tickled her as she laughed.

Rosé poured a little more champagne and made him catch it in his tongue.

"You're not taking off your underwear? Aren't you afraid of getting alcohol on them?" He asked between kisses on her tummy.

"You're the only one who will get this close, though if you would prefer?" Rosé placed the bottle aside and smiled at him as she reached behind, unhooking her bra and allowing the bra to fall aside. He stared as her firm boobs fell only an inch, still perky and youthful.

Jungkook was staring, understandably, but rosé reached a finger out to touch his jaw. Her finger pressed upwards closing his mouth for him. He moved his gaze but her conical globes were a sight to behold.

"Want to touch me," she asked and he did, getting a real handful of her tits for the first time. Rosé gasped when he did that She was perfectly perky.

"Could I get a little help with my panties?" Rosé asked as she raised her legs and playfully kicked. Jungkook reached for her thighs and slipped her thong down her legs and off her body, baring her womanhood. The exotic feeling of being totally nude in front of another man sent a shiver up her spine. She was looking forward to jungkook's next act. She knew exactly what he was going to do, something Eunwoo has never done before.

He pressed her back down kissing her navel again, making sure he had gotten the last of the champagne out. After her body was clean jungkook knew one more place his tongue belonged. The intersection of her legs held a tasty dessert that wasn't on the menu downstairs. As he moved down rosé reached for the drink, but he stopped her.

"Take a drink yourself, I want to enjoy your taste." He bent down to kiss her womanhood pressing his lips to it.

"Ahh..enjoy your dessert, please " rosé was definitely feeling all those drinks. Normally she could hold her booze and but no she wanted to do all kinds of kinky things. She had always wanted to be kissed down there. She had heard a lot about this in her college girls talk. She needed this so bad. She was getting so hot now.

She giggled wantonly as she took a drink from the bottle and placed it back as she moaned out enjoying his ministrations. His tongue flicked over the curves of her body as he did with countless women. He knew a lot of tricks, which would work on every girl, as expected rosé enjoyed them as much as anyone could. After a few minutes, her head was rolling back and forth as she grabbed a clump of his hair. She tugged him, pushing him face more into her wetness oppressively.

"Oh..mmmmh...don't stop.." Her left hand gripped the red bedspread with clenched fists as jungkook rubbed her G-spot as he licked. She thought she was going to explode and was overcome by this sensual feeling erupting inside of her. She had never felt anything like this before. Eunwoo had never done this with her.

Jungkook in contrast, expertly sought out her prized nub, expertly frigging and gently tonguing at it as rosé arched her back, loving the pleasure he was sending to her core in electric volts with each light swirl over her untested alphabet. She was so glad that something like this was happening to her. She was in trance. This man knew just what to do with a woman. Each thing he tried, all he heard was more moans from the woman laying in the bed. He was sending her body into a sexual frenzy as his face was buried into her drenched honey pot.

"Enough, jungkook. I'm ready. I'm really ready. Mount me please." Though she was now determined. She was now in super heat. She had reached a point of no return and literally she would've cared about hoot if she was caught. Her lust & passion had overruled all sense of etiquette and limits.