𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

☾.✴˚˖⁺✦{ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 }✦˙⊹˚✴☽

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖★ ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"I never gave you a reason to hate me,

You're just creating your own little drama 

of pure insecurity!"

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖★ ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"I am not what you think I am. You have no idea what I am capable of!...... grandma" Hyuna said, smirking at the old woman standing in front of her. 

The old woman gasped, as soon as she saw the eyes which gave her the nightmares all her life. Even though her brother's might have not recognized that Hyuna is none other than their own sister Y/n. She did.

"Oh, so you do remember me!" Hyuna scoffed. 

The maknae line of BTS and SVT looked at her confused. "Have you both met before?" Jungkook asked, looking from Hyuna to their grandmother.

"Why is she here?" Their grandmother asked, which made all of them look like she has grown multiple heads. 

"It's her house as well, why would she not be here?" BTS father asked, looking at her suspiciously. The grandmother just chuckled nervously and said, "I just got confused as to why she is here? I thought she was in hostel out of country for her studies."

Everyone except Hyuna and the Hyung line nodded their heads and retired to their rooms for the night.

Hyuna went to her room and got surprised when she was pinned to the door as soon as she closed the door. She closed her eyes feeling hot breath on her neck. Mustering up courage she opened her eyes only to see a familiar dark brown eye staring at her.

"S-Seojun?!" She whispered.

He placed a quick kiss on her neck, making her shiver at his warm lip contacting on her cold skin. Hyuna gasped, touching the area where Seojun kissed her.

"Are you just going to stand there like a statue?" His words snapped her out of her daze, and she quickly jumped on him making both of them fall on the bed with Seojun's back on the bed while Hyuna was hovering him.

"You idiot! Where the fuck were you? Do you know how many times I called you, but you never received any. Why are you fucking quiet?  Speak!" Hyuna said, pulling his collar, while tears slipped from her eyes, betraying her feelings.

Seojun held her hands and changed their position and kissed her gently hoping to shut her up for the moment. And it did.

He kissed the tears very delicately from her soft red cheeks. He could see her calming down. He cupped her face, "I am sorry Hyuna ya. I didn't mean to make you so much worried for me. I'm sorry for worrying you." Seojun said, making her whisper.