𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

I have been up all night. And I have no idea why? The recurring dream or flashbacks just won't let me live in peace.

Looking at the time, I was shocked. Fuck I am late. I better reach in 10 minutes before hyung reaches the corporation. Sitting in the passenger seat, hyung started driving while I was still occupied in the thoughts of the mysterious girl in his dream.

'What era was it? Why were we on horses and wearing hanbok? And who was that halmoni who got tortured by her and who were her brothers aka my friends in that era?'

Flinching out of my thoughts, I looked at my hyung who was shaking my shoulder and shouting my name. "YAH CHA EUNWOO!" I winced at the shouting. "Calm down hyung. I was just lost in my thoughts. Remember the girl I keep seeing in my dreams almost everyday?... Yea, I got to see her face this time.

"Recurring dreams about a person means you have either been missing them or have been thinking about them subconsciously." MJ hyung said.

"But hyung I don't even know her and didn't even see her face till yesterday night. What about that?" I asked.

"We reached the ARMY-CARAT Corporation!" the GPS spoke suddenly. "Holy goodness, I will one day shoot this GPS. Always scaring the shit out of people." Sanha said. "Language, maknae" Jinjin hyung said.

'Anyways, let's go. We shouldn't make them wait." I said and got out of the car.

The four of us walked towards the receptionist. "Oh my! Hello, you four must be here to meet BTS & SVT sirs? Please some with me, I will take you to the room they are waiting in." The lady in her mid 50s said. She is a sweet lady.

"Miss Park!? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the room?" She asked a pretty lady. Woah, she has muscles.

I could literally see her muscles flex through her shirt. "Yeah Mrs. Stephanie, I'm just sorting out the beverages and food which sirs ordered. They told me they are going to have special guests over." She said without turning her face to us.

That girl, Park, looks good from the backside. WTF am I even thinking about? 'Cha Eunwoo what's wrong with you!? Stop being a pervert' I scolded myself.

 WTF am I even thinking about? 'Cha Eunwoo what's wrong with you!? Stop being a pervert' I scolded myself

[This is how the female character's body looks like☝️]

[This is your outfit ☝️]

We were welcomed inside the room. And we were wowed when we looked at the room we entered. "Holy Moly hyung, we never knew you had a secret room in your office." MJ hyung said as soon as we saw BTS and SVT.

"Hey man!" Jungkook greeted Eunwoo after greeting the remaining three of them

"Hey man!" Jungkook greeted Eunwoo after greeting the remaining three of them. "Hey!" I greeted him.

"What's with your eyebags? It's even worsening day by day bruh..." Jungkook stated making me sigh. "The same fucking dreams. It won't let me sleep. It's not even like it's something good but it's someone getting tortured... may I add brutal torture. And this mysterious girl who I couldn't see the face of the mysterious girl for 2 years. I have had these dreams since I turned 21. I have no idea what's going on. I am exhausted." I said slumping my body down on a sofa.

"Here, drink some water and calm down a bit. You take some rest and stop thinking about these things." Jungkook said, handing me a glass of water.

"Thanks! I have tried to but how much ever I try to avoid thinking about it that night I get 2x more harsh dreams." I said, sighing. "I wish I could just find her to get some answers. The confusing thing is that why were we in hanbok on a horse, with swords?" As soon as I said that many heads snapped towards me.

"What ancient era are you talking about? Lol." Mingyu asked.

"Hanbok, horses, swords which can bring thunderstorms." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Bro, what kind of horror movie did you watch which is making you see things in the dreams?" Minghao asked.

"I am not an idiot to watch horror movies when I am scared of ghost bro." I said, growling.

"Okay okay bro. Don't pounce me." Minghao said chuckling and ran to Jeonghan hyung with me hot on his trail.

He was a bid ahead of the door and I was just in front of the door. Next thing I know is a body crashing into me.

I grabbed the body by their waist to save it, but I lost my balance and the body fell on me. I could feel the body belonged to a girl. Don't ask me how... because you all know how.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, I pushed the girl up asking if she was okay. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. Yes, I am okay. Are you?" A sweet voice asked.

When I looked at her face, my breath hitched. I was the same girl from the dream. It was as if my body was being in control of someone else, It started reacting to her.

Holy fuck! I am in trouble. 

I fucking kissed her... on her soft plump kissable lips.

Both of our eyes widened, and we heard gasps in our background. Shit! Am definitely in trouble, but it felt right. Like some kind of attraction. Idk but something in me doesn't want to leave her right now. WTF is happening. Somebody help me....

-----

[Words: 1060]

Two people having same dream... is it a coincident or is it something else?

Cha Eunwoo lost his control of his own body! What do you think, how will BTS, SVT and Y/n react to this sudden act?

What do you think, why Eunwoo is suddenly attracted towards Y/n?

------

Members of Astro are the side characters of the story. Only Eunwoo will be there in the main parts of the story. Moonbin will not be included in the story since I don't want to disrespect him in any way, unknowingly. I hope you all understand why Moonbin is not being involved. May his soul rest in peace!