𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Where the hell is this guy!? My day was already bad and now he is not even coming on time. It's been 30 minutes since I have been waiting here on the road.

Suddenly I heard the roar of a familiar bike. A small sigh left from my lips. He is gonna get beaten, for sure.

He passed me the extra helmet and I quickly wore it and got on the bike. It only took them another 30 minutes and they reached their house.

"Why are you late! What if someone has seen me? You know right he will be angry if he got to know I went out of the house without my disguise?" I hit his back, lightly.

"I know I know! Will you stop hitting me, woman? It's not even like people will recognise you... You don't even look like a woman even in our house." He said and soon regretted saying that.

I stormed inside the kitchen and kept the groceries I had bought in the market today... and slammed my room's door shut.

That bitch just had to say that, didn't he? I groaned in pain. I removed my hoodie and removed the chest compression wrap and breathed in relief. "I can finally breathe!" I muttered to myself. Just because even at house I wear lose clothes doesn't mean I am not developed. That bitch ass. 

I wore my workout outfit to steam out my anger that I had since I went grocery shopping. First, he left me alone to shop and then he came late and lastly he is pulling my leg! Huh... I'll show him what happens when he tries to make me angry.

 I'll show him what happens when he tries to make me angry

I went to the third floor... It was made solely for gym and workout purposes. I saw my other best friend working out. "Oh.. hey Y/n! What are you doing here this late?" he asked.

"Just steaming out my anger... You know it's better to workout when I am angry or it will be very bad if I take it out on something else.... Nothing happened Jackson oppa. I am okay... just someone annoyed me a lot." I said and went to the punch bag.

"At least wear the gloves. I don't want you bruised." Jackson oppa said. He is too sweet. But don't take his sweetness for his personality. He can be damn scary and sassy when the need arises.

I have known him since I was 8 or 9 years old. I am 21 right now. 12 years that is. I quickly punched the bag after wearing gloves and eliminated the unwanted thoughts.

But I still can't help the dreams I keep getting.... Who are those boys? Why is it always the same dream? Is it just a dream or something else which I have to think about?

Shrugging about these thoughts I welcomed my sleep since my college starts tomorrow.

*****

"Why do you always sit alone?" Chan asked me.

"Why do you always annoy me?" I glared at him. "Because it's fun to annoy you! That's why..." He spoke.

"My alone time is sometimes for your own safety." saying that I got up from the stairs and headed towards the last lecture I had to attend.

"Look who is that!... Here comes the loner... No one wants you here... Why don't you go and kill yourself." The 'Queenka', said. I swear, this girl is asking for me to beat her up.

I never imagined I would get bullied by a girl in my boy disguise. Why? Just because I refused her to get into my pants. For fuck's sake... I am straight and even if I were to like a girl, I would never date a girl like her.

"If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb your ego and jump to our IQ."

Smirking, I went away from her. "Gosh... You can do it, DAE HYEON just this year and you will be free from her clinginess. " I muttered to myself and went to the last class for the day.

This was my favorite class, dance. It's one way I can render my pent up emotions other than anger.

"Hey Dae Hyeon! I know I probably annoy you bro but we have been partnered this entire year, So, when should we start our assignments and projects?" Chan said. Well, at least it's him and not that girl.

"Yea... Ik know. Also, thank you for partnering with me. Idk how I would have survived with that girl without actually killing her."

"Ikr! She looks so obsessed with you and I feel like slapping her for you but I don't hit girls... That's not how my brothers have taught me." He said.

"Brothers? If you don't mind... what about your parents... don't you stay with them?" I asked carefully, minding my tone not to hurt him by any chance.

"Huh!? Oh... my parents... they are in New York for medical treatment. I actually don't remember much about my parent's much since I was always with my 20 brothers." He stated.

My eyes widened. 20!!!!! What the fuck!? "20 Brothers? What the heck! I can't bare two close boy best friends who are like brothers to me and... and you live with 20 brothers?"

"No no no... Including me, we are 20 brothers." Chan chuckled. "This is a new emotion you are showing except for keeping a resting bitch face."

"Oh fuck off! I pity your sister if you have any. Being in a house full of men will be challenging for her. And if the brothers are overprotective... Then all the best for her life."

"We had a sister... She went missing when we were 8 years old." Chan said quietly.

"Hey, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know about it. I'll pray that you get your sister back soon."

I side-hugged him. He looked shocked when I did so. Well, anyone will be because I don't allow anyone to hug me except for Jackson oppa.

"You just hugged me!" He said jumping like a kid who got his favorite chocolate. "Let's do our assignments and projects in the library during weekdays and in cafe or either of our houses on the weekends. Will that be okay?" I changed the topic. He nodded with a grin. We bid each other bye and went to our respective cars.

I drove my car to Starbucks buying 3 coffees and some snacks for the three of us.

------

[Words: 1137]

Here is the first chapter of our contract sister. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.