𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

【KNOWING THE PAST - II】

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Gasping from not getting enough air, she shot up from the water. "My Queen! Are you okay? We have called the midwife; she will be here in a few minutes." The maid said, making the Queen nod in pain.

"My Queen! I am here, I apologize for being late." The midwife who looked around mid 50s came in. She checked her Queen's temperature and nodded.

"It's time, my Queen. The heir to the dynasty is going to come in sometime." The midwife said.

The Queen smiled in pain but was very much excited to have to give birth to the heir or heiress, somewhere deep inside her heart she thought she would have a baby girl first.

A mother's feelings are to be considered as bullshit because you never know what will exactly happen.

The Queen was screaming in pain while pushing the baby out in the water. She wanted her baby to be born in a natural environment, and water is the best natural environment for a baby to be born.

For the last time she pushed, and she let out a blood curdling scream, a small baby crying scream accompanied by its mother's painful yet relieved scream.

"My Queen! It's a baby girl! We have a princess after so many decades!" The midwife said, ecstatic. "My princess Hyuna!" The Queen muttered, kissing her baby who smiled looking at the mother.

Their dynasty prophet was called in after the baby was carefully wrapped in the dynasty's unique designed cloth with soft material.

The king came along with the prophet and was mesmerized by his beautiful baby girl. His princess.

"Oh my god! The princess has dimples on both her cheeks. Oh my god she is so tiny!" The King and his younger brothers stated.

"True, she will bring peace to the world, by any means. She will be the strongest and most caring among her future siblings. Everyone will look up to her. But she needs to learn how to wield her power at the youngest age of 5.

She will go down in history for the sacrifices she has made to keep the dynasty and the other dynasties in peace. She will be known as the Goddess of war and battlefield. She will also be known for her epitome of beauty. "The prophet said.

Everyone was beaming in happiness not understanding the true meaning behind her sacrifice.

"She will also discover her two personal guards who are going to be with her throughout her lifetime. She will only know their importance as she proceeds in her life.

Make sure to keep her safe from those evil people within your family because they will be the cause of the destruction that will take place." The prophet added. She gasped when she saw the newborn princess's fate.

Though she is going to shine and will go down in history, she is going to surfer a lot from her closed ones just to keep her younger brothers safe.

—Few Months later—

The mansion is filled with the giggles of the 11-month-old princess. The rushing anklets, and the Queen running behind their beloved princess can be seen every morning.

When the king goes to practice his sparring early in the morning, you can see the king having to stop his practice after an hour because his princess runs around in the sparring arena to accompany her father.

The king had made a blunt sword, dagger and many other weapons since she was attracted towards it since she was made to select books or weapons. She copies the exact things her father, the king does. And her eyes spark every time she watches her mother joining the sparring session with her father and her.

She is loved by the entire dynasty except for one person. She craves power and will do anything to make the princess follow her instructions by controlling her.

But it seemed like the 11-month-old princess was much cleverer than anyone must have thought. She would always cry her lungs out whenever that woman would be near her or would do everything in her to stay away from her.

"I don't know why she hates being with your mother, jagi. But she throws a fit every time Queen mother takes her." The Queen told her husband, Kim Woobin.

"I agree with that.... I have observed her with one of our enemies, who now turned into our allies after spending a few hours with her. But she won't spend time with her grandmother. It's like she already hates her guts." Woobin spoke, making his wife, Minah chuckle.

"Why are you talking like that about the Queen mother?" Minah asked. Woobin frowned when he remembered what his mother said as soon as his princess turned 11 months old.

"She will be engaged to the prince of the Lee dynasty, to their first son. When they turned 15 years old. We will gain more power than we have now."

"Wait... what? Jagi, please tell me you didn't agree with that... I don't want her to be arranged into a loveless marriage, where she has no idea who her groom is. And anyways it is too soon to think about our princess's marriage." Mina said.

King Woobin agrees with his queen. He had already thought of breaking every prince's bone if they ever thought of laying their hands on their princess.

Woobin laid his head on his wife's lap and snuggled his face into her stomach. "I miss you baby bump jagi! Let's make some babies?" Woobin said peppering her clothed stomach with kisses making her giggle.

"You think our princess is ready for being a big sister?" The Queen asked, making Woobin grin from ear to ear. "She told me a few days ago that she wants a younger brother. Her best friend also has a younger brother now and she feels left out whenever she talks about her younger brother, and she will be so happy if she gets a younger brother." Woobin said, making Minah choke on her saliva.

"What the hell!? Ahh! Woobin ah." She screamed when he pounced on her suddenly. "You naughty king, Hyuna will come around." Minah said. "She won't because she is with my younger brother-in-law, King Luhan." Woobin said, placing wet kisses on her neck. She gasped at the news and also because he found her sweet spot without many difficulties. "You planned this, didn't you." She said, grabbing his hair and pulling it to meet his eyes. This action only made him groan with pleasure.

"You are such a naughty naughty king, Woobin ah." Saying this she crashed her lips on his and the couple spent the whole night making love and embracing each other after the queen was conceived with their first child.

-------

[Words: 1202]

Even as a child, princess Hyuna comes out as a clever child in her age group.

Princess Hyuna is about to get her wish fulfilled about getting a younger brother... or is it brothers? As in more than one?

Kim Woobin, Song Joon-Ki and Lee Dong Gun are brothers. While, Shin Minah, Jo Yoon Hee are real sisters while Guan Xiao Tong and Song Hye Kyo are their cousin sisters.

How did you like the story so far?

Also, thank you so much for 

Most Impressive Rankings:

#8 out of 4.9k in Scoups