𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18 ​

ෆ˚⋆୨୧⋆˚ෆ

🇦​ ​🇩​​🇦​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇹​​🇭​ ​🇸​.​🇨​​🇴​​🇺​​🇵​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇯​​🇴​​🇸​​🇭​​🇺​​🇦​ [ᴘᴛ. 1]

ෆ˚⋆୨୧⋆˚ෆ

Joshua had woken up earlier than he usually does, but it was not a natural or normal wake up.... A nightmare woke him up. Still disheveled, he went out of his room, searching for comfort.

Quietly walking through the corridor he stood in front of Y/n's room. He could hear faint sounds of music and a soothing voice from her door. He slowly opened the door making sure not to make any noise and peeped his head inside the room and saw Y/n was playing her guitar and singing.

'Woah, her voice is so angelic.... I could hear it the entire day and never get sick of hearing her sing.'

He slowly got on her bed and watched her sing 'Dandelions'.

He closed his eyes with a smile on his face and felt every word she sang. While Y/n too had her eyes closed and singing and playing the guitar without any care.

After she finished playing the guitar, she had a small smile tracing her lips. Carefully keeping her guitar in its place, she turned to her bed and almost shrieked when she saw her older brother cutely sleeping on her bed with soft snores.

───────✧❁✧───────

[Joshua POV]

I snuggled closer to my warm pillow. It was the best sleep I had got in a long time. So, not wanting to wake up anytime soon I pushed my face inside the soft, warm pillow.

 So, not wanting to wake up anytime soon I pushed my face inside the soft, warm pillow

"Shh, you will wake them up."
"I am jealous...."
"I also want cuddles."

I could hear my brother's voice.... Them? Jealous... Why, though? And cuddle? I am cuddling my pillow only...? Why is he jealous of my pillow?

"Shut up... and let me sleep." I muttered. Snuggling more into my pillow when the pillow started to giggle.

Does the pillow giggle? Is it a ghost of the pillow? Because I had a pillow fight last night with Chan....

Wait... what the fuck? That doesn't make sense. I think I have lost my mind after having a good sleep. Or that sleep was also a dream.

I felt my pillow push me out. "You broke my heart pillow... Why would you push me out just because I had a pillow fight last night?" I asked the pillow pouting, my eyes still closed.