𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Jimin, Mingyu, Jungkook, Vernon, Seungkwan and Hyuna groaned, the sunlight glaring at them. "Ouch! WTF! Where are we?" Jungkook asked, looking around himself, just to see him and his siblings tied up onto a chair.

"Ugh! My shoulder hurts! Oppa! Don't move... It hurts." Hyuna whined, since Seungkwan was trying to move to see if he could untie the tie.

"Sorry..." He whispered groggily. His voice rasped from all the screaming yesterday night. "I should not have accompanied you all to watch the horror movie. And now some 'Myers' person kidnapped us.!" Mingyu exclaimed.

Jungkook, Hyuna and Vernon looked at him like he hit his head somewhere. "First, you didn't even watch the whole movie, you were covering your face with a pillow. Second, did you hit your head somewhere?" Vernon stated, looking at Mingyu who was sitting between Hyuna and Jungkook.

"Third, the guy you are talking about is the villain of Halloween- Michael Myers.... We were watching Evil death rise." Hyuna said, chuckling. "Whatever watching a horror movie at night and then getting kidnapped, is enough to scare the shit out of anyone." He said, pouting.

He wanted to seem strong to his younger sister. Contract or not... she is still a sister to them. They have already grown close to her, but some are hesitant because they feel like they are betraying their real sister by giving Hyuna her post as a sister.

"Well, look who it is! Isn't it the strong Jungkook and Mingyu.... Oh, and we have extra guests too?" A person with black overalls asked.

"You bastard... seems like you didn't learn your lesson during our college days!" Jungkook spat.

"Well, you... Oh look how pretty you are!" The person said, going over to Hyuna, who was looking at him innocently while tilting her head.

"Thank chuu!" She said cutely, making her brothers shocked.

"Oh my god, so cute!" He said while pinching her cheeks, she pouted since she didn't like that.

"You, Bastard, don't you dare touch our sister!" Jimin said. "Woah! So, you are the cute Y/n they always talked about. "Oppas talked about me?" She again asked cutely. Making the man aww and blush a bit.

He called her cute and all other endearments, while her brothers were fuming in anger because of their enemy being touchy with their sister, while their sister were internally cringing.

She finally sighed, when she saw the man leaving the room. "Oh my god, that was disgusting and painful." She groaned, while rubbing her now red cheeks.

"Weren't you enjoying the attention he was giving you?" Mingyu and Jungkook scoffed. Hyuna glared at them, while untying her other brothers. "Well, I was just trying not to get us in trouble. With how you both reacted, anyone could easily guess that you would have pounced on him if it were not for the rope holding us into the chair." She said, glaring at them.

"Still, why would you......" Jungkook started blabbering. Hyuna sighed, rubbing her temple and said, "Deja Poo!"

"Huh!? What does that mean?" Seungkwan asked. "The feeling of having heard this crap before." Hyuna said, shrugging while the rest of them laughed except Jungkook and Mingyu.

"Stop it JUNGKOOK! Let's find a way to get out of here, can we?" Hyuna said, getting irritated by his behavior. "And if you speak any other word, I swear, I'll make you regret it." She threatened him in a calm yet deadly tone. Anyone to see him gulping and he just nodded his head like an obedient puppy.

"Now listen, while he was pinching Hyuna's cheeks and giving her all the attention, I saw a few sides of this room, from where we could escape." Vernon said, gaining a smirk and a thumbs up from Hyuna. "And that's what you had to do when I tried to distract his attention from you all, why do you think Seungkwan oppa was able to untie me?" Hyuna said, feeling happy that at least two of her idiot brothers were actually able to detect the motive of their sister acting all cutesy out of nowhere.