🥀 I Loved You 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

Hello everyone,
I know I'm super late! Extremely sorry for that!
This year was pathetic for me! I lost 2 precious gems of my life this year! My naanu and my Mamu!
My naanu suffered brain haemorrhage and mamu suffered cardiac arrest! Both the incidences were unexpected! I was completely shocked and shattered! I never knew that when will I write again but due to constant comments I uploaded this chapter!
I need your motivation so I can write again!
Lots of love❤️

Dive into the story!🏊

Merry Christmas🎄🎆

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sidharth left towards shehnaaz's home to bring her dulhaniya back... she needs a punishment for leaving her innocent husband! She needs a lesson! Maybe she forgot who is her husband! Let's remind her!!

Sidharth reached Singh Villa and rang the bell! Shehbaaz opened the door only to get shocked and became furious to see him! Shehbaaz knew that somehow Sidharth is the sole reason of shehnaaz's sadness!

Baaz:- Aap yaha?

Sid:- Apni Biwi Ko lene aaya hu !

Baaz:- Sanu Kahi nahi jayegi!

Sid:- Shehnaaz Apne maayke se Apne ghar zarur jayegi!

Baaz:- Mai aisa---

Shehbaaz was interrupted by his father who came out hearing loud voices and became surprised seeing Sidharth early morning!

Shf:- Arey beta ji

Sid:- Namaste Papa-ji!

Shf:- Namaste beta! aap yaha! Itni subah-subah! Aaiye na andar! Baaz hat side, Sidharth beta Ko aane de andar!

Sidharth entered in the house smirking and sat on the sofa, in front of shehnaaz's father. Shehbaaz controlled his anger and sat beside his father! He wanted to punch Sidharth for cheating on his sister but alas!

Shf:- Pammi ! Bahar aaa.. dekh kon aaya hai! Beta aap yaha subah subah! Sab khairiyat hai na??

Sid:- Ha papa ji sab thik hai! Or ye bhi toh mera ghar hai! Actually I'm here to take Sana back to our home! Meri daadi aayi hu and unko acha nahi lagega agar shehnaaz yaha zyaada Rahi toh!

Shf:- ohh! Acha! Mujhe baaz ne bataya tha k Sanu subah hi ghar aayi thi! Bacchi Ko badi yaad aarahi thi humari or is ghar ki!

Sid:- Ji papa ji! Isiliye toh subah subah jaane diya maine! Waise where is Sana?

Shf:- Beta Abhi wo Apne kamre me hai! Aap jao mil lo usse! Mai Pammi Ko keh k aapka chai - naashta upar hi bhijwa deta hu!

Sid:- Ji papa ji

Sidharth hurriedly went towards Sana's room and knocked twice! When he didn't get any response, he opened the door and smiled slightly seeing sana laying on bed and sleeping with open mouth! He sat beside her and noticed dry tear stains on her cheeks! He felt bad for his little baby pie, unable to control, he kissed her cheeks and caressed her hair!