🥀 Living Without You🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

2 years of Sidharth as Agastya Rao❤️

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Suddenly he heard a heart shattering scream of his mishty...his love! Tears flow uncontrollably from his eyes! His heart broke when he heard,

Sana:- Aarth please save me! I don't want to die Aarthhhhhhhh!

Sid:- Naaaaaaaz..

And  Boommmmm💥
Sidharth just woke up from his sleep and saw that shehnaaz is in deep sleep ! He just hugged her tightly and took a deep breath. His Naaz is perfect fine...he wouldn't have asked for more! He kissed her forehead and caressed her hairs! He saw the worst dream, his Naaz in danger! He can never even think it!
Due to his tight hold and continuous sweet pecks, shehnaaz woke up and found herself caged under her dear husband! She reciprocated the hug and kissed his chest! By her this act, Sidharth realised that shehnaaz woke up! He looked at her and gave a cute kisshie-misshie on Naaz's nose! She scrunched her nose and giggled slightly! Sidharth adored his Adorable munchkin!

Sid:- Why do you scrunch your nose when I kiss you there mishty?

Sana:- hehe! I don't know! It is not in my hands aarth! Aarth aap poora pasina - pasina hogaye hai! AC toh bilkul sahi chal Raha hai room me phir kyu? Aapki aankhein bhi laal lag Rahi hai! Aap thik toh hai na aarth??

Sid:- I love you mishty! I love you so much jaanam!

Sana's eyes widened on his sudden confession! She blushed and caressed his subtle and said,

Sana:- I love you too my Jaan!

Sid:- Mishty kya tum meri ek baat maanogi?

Sana:- konsi baat aarth??

Sid:- kya tum kuch dino k liye Apne mom dad k paas jaake rahoge? Just for few days! You know right I can't live without you still I'm saying this so there must be a reason! Right baccha?

Sana:- I trust you aarth! But Mai nahi jaaungi! I'm sorry Mai aapki ye baat nahi Maan sakti!

Sid:- why my love!?

Sana:- Aarth aapki tabiyat bhi thik nahi hai or Abhi ghar me mehmaan bhi aaye hai! Aise ghar ki bahu ka maayka Jaana rehne k liye acha nahi lagega! Or aapki tabiyat bhi thik nahi Hui hai Abhi tak ! Isiliye No!

Sid:- please mera baccha! Maan jao na meri baat!

Sana:- but aarth ma--

Sid:- shhh! Please just for once ! Meri baat Maan lo Jaan! Tumhe Kasam hai Apne aarth ki!

Sana:- ab Kasam Dedi hai aapne toh ab meri razamandi ho ya na ho kya fark padta hai! Mai kal subah hi Chali jaungi! Chalti toh hamesha aapki Marzi hi hai Naa! Kariye jo karna hai!

With that, she gets up from bed and hurried towards washroom controlling her tears! She didn't wanted him to see her tears! How can he decide all this by himself without even asking her for once! He just gave his verdict ! How can she go there when she knows he's not fine and needs her here! Her tears spilled continuosly and she started sobbing! How will she live without her aarth for God knows how many days!
On the other hand, Sidharth saw her controlling tears in front of him and it pinched his heart really bad! He knows his Naaz so well, she must be crying in the washroom!! But he has strong reason behind this and he can't disclose that to her for now!
When he realised that it's more that half an hour since she's inside the washroom, he knocked the door and said,

Sid:- Mishty...mera baccha come out na baba! Don't cry shona! Please come out! I'm here jaanam! Don't do this!

Sana:- I don't want to talk to you! Go from here!

Sid:- what have I done baby? Aao Na bahar Jaan ! Tumhe meri kas---

And the door of washroom opened ! There stood his queen, nose red...eyes red...wet cheeks...wobbling lips! Ohh his damn heart missed a beat seeing her! He just engulfed her in bear hug and pecked her head! Shehnaaz hold his shirt in her fist and sobbed! Sidharth rubbed her back and said,

Sid:- mera baccha! Bas Jaan! Don't cry! I'm sorry baby! Naaz baba don't cry! I'm here! Shhh! Mai hu na yaha! Hai na meri Jaan?

Shehnaaz's next sentence made his heart stop and a strange fear gripped him! His hold became tight and body stiffed ! He took a deep breath to calm his rapid heart beats!

What shehnaaz said to Sidharth? Will shehnaaz go to her maayka ? Wait for the next update to know more about this story.

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗