🥀Mai Yaheen hu Naaz🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

He gave a bite on her neck and rolled his tongue around!! All of a sudden, there room gate opened and they became startled ! Shehnaaz opened her eyes in shock and saw Sonakshi standing with open mouth! Sidharth stood up in jerk along with shehnaaz! Sidharth hated someone intruding his personal space and this girl..how can she barge in someone's room without knocking! He can not tolerate undisciplined people in his life! Sonakshi made two mistake! First, she came in his room unannounced! Second, she disturbed his private time with his dear wife! After a long time, he got some time to spend with his precious Naaz but this woman..urghhh!
Shehnaaz turned red in shyness! Sonakshi caught them in such intimate position..uff !! She wanted to hide somewhere! How will she talk with her now! It's so embarrassing when your husband's female friend see you in such romantic/intimate moments! What will she do now! Tears formed in her eyes out of shyness! Sensing her nervousness, Sidharth quickly hugged her, as if he's hiding her from the world. He knows his Naaz in and out! He knew she's super shy! He whispered lovingly,

Sid:- shh! Mai yaheen hu Naaz!🧿

Sonakshi stood there in shock state! She couldn't digest what she saw! She saw sidharth making out with his wife!
Sid saw Sonakshi still standing there,

Sid:- Sonakshi what's this? How can you come without knocking! Have some decency girl. You should atleast ask us before barging in our room! It is not acceptable for me!

Sona:- Sorry Sid! I just wanted to talk to you! Kitne saalo se humne dhang se baat nahi ki ek dusre se!toh socha aake baat karlo! I'm really sorry! I di-

Sid:- it's ok! But from next time, knock the door!

Sona:- Yeah Sid! I'm sorry Sid! And Shehnaaz I'm sorry! Why are you crying yrr!

Sidharth cupped shehnaaz's face with one hand and encircled her waist with another one! He lovingly wiped her tears! Seeing her pout and red nose, he wanted to kiss her senseless but alas he can't!

Sid:- Kya hua meri Jaan? I'm here na..why are you crying baby! It's okay! I'm your legally wedded husband! It's okay..right baccha?

Sana:- Yes aarth! Wo mujhe Sharm umm wo--

Sid:- I know you baby! No need to explain sweetheart! Mere pumpkin pie! Now give your Aarth a smile! And your special smile..that bunny smile!

Shehnaaz smiled whole-heartedly! This man and his love is beyond the imagination! How can he do this everytime. The way he express his love..the way he understands her every emotion...her aarth! She cupped his face and kissed his forehead out of respect..out of adoration...out of immense love!

Sana:- In aankho se ye bta..Kitna Mai dekhu tujhe,
            Reh jaati hai kuch kami..jitna bhi dekhu tujhe!

Sidharth heard his Naaz and became shocked! He smiled a little and kissed her forehead! His Naaz always makes him speechless! This little girl is so pure..ufff!

Sid:- I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets..
        To carry love, to carry children of our own!

Shehnaaz hugged him happily and sidharth chuckled loudly! His little bunny is the cutest! His pumpkin pie is so adorable to resist!

Sid:- my little bunny you are! How are you so cute. I wanna eat you up Mishty! My precious Naaz!

SidNaaz broke the hug and gazed at each other! Sidharth pulled her red nose slightly and kissed it! Shehnaaz giggled and pouted!

Seeing there love, Sonakshi was in daze! They love each other so much..so pure love! But she also --
She came back from her thinking world by shehnaaz who said,

Sana:- Sonakshi aao baitho! Aapko baatein karni thi na Aarth se! Mujhe bhi bataiye apni puraani baatein!

Sid:- Hmm! Come.

Sona:- yeah!

They settled on sofa in his room! Shehnaaz and sidharth in two-seater and Sonakshi in single-seater in front of them!

Kya khulenge naye Raaz? SidNaaz k bich pyaar ya takraar? Wait for next update to know more about the story! Next update will be bigger!💥

Next Update after
                               270 Votes🌟
                                50 Comments 💬

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌