🥀 Reason Sana hai 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

No targets today 💥 Aap sab Ko aaj targets se aazadi dedi maine🤣😜

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇮🇳

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️

Sidharth stood up from his chair and took his laptop bag! He rushed towards the entrance of his mansion but his mother's next words made his steps halted! His eyes widened in shock.

SM :- ruk jaa sidharth! Tu ek kadam bhi aage nahi badhayega..Tujhe meri kasam.

Sana danced in her mind! She was sure that now Sidharth will eat his breakfast at any cost because he loves his mother so much! He can never refuse her! His father got confused that why his wife is doing such drama suddenly! He had no idea about all this odd behaviour of her! Sidharth sat on his chair and chidded like a child...

Sid:- Mom why are you forcing me so much yaar! Please understand! I have important meeting today! Please for god's sake let me go.

SM:- I'm not stopping you sidharth but first eat your breakfast! Itna behes karne se acha tu breakfast karle or chala jaio phir office poore din k liye nahi rok Rahi Mai tujhe

SF:- But Rita mer...

SM glared SF ! SF sealed his mouth because of his wife's new avatar! Shehnaaz chuckled seeing her father in law's cute expression! Whereas sidharth rolled his eyes because he is familiar with his parent's cute banter!

SF:- be..beta khaa le na breakfast! Teri maa ne itne pyaar se banaya hai! Phir chale Jaana office! Kyu Rita sahi kaha na maine!

SM :- ji bilkul sahi kaha!

Sid:- but dad!

SM :- enough Sid! Bina breakfast kiye tu nahi jaayega office! It's final! Agar nahi Kia toh office cancel! Yahi baitha reh poore din! Bina khilaaye nahi uthne dungi!

Sid:- Mom yaar please meri problem samjho!

SM :- toh Bata kya hai teri problem!

Sid:- Mom reason hai yaar! Please let me go!

SM :- kya h Tera reason Sid ! Bata mujhe! Mai bhi toh Sunu!

Sidharth got frustrated because he wanted to leave office to refuse Breakfast but his mother is so Adamant all of a sudden! He wanted to bang his head somewhere! He can't eat anything because of punishment but what will he do now ! He was damn frustrated! He unknowingly blurted out...

Sid:- reason Sana hai maa!

SM :- what! Kya MATLAB h Tera?

Now Sidharth realised what he blurted in his anger! He cursed himself mentally! Now what will he explain to his mother!

On the other Sana's eyes widened in shock! She thought what if he will reveal the real reason! She didn't wanted to share there personal quarrels in front of his parents!

Sid :- mom I mean k Sana K liye mujhe ye meeting jaldi khatam karni h phir uske saath ghar aa k time spend karunga!

SM :- koi baat nahi! Jaldi jaldi breakfast kar or office bhaag! Meeting khatam karke aajana or lunch pe chale Jana dono!

SF:- ha beta! Or teri Biwi Ko b acha thodi lagega agar tu Bina khaaye jayega toh! Chal khaana shuru kar Sid!

SM :- nahi Sid! Tu nahi khayega!

Sid:- thank you so much mom! Finally aap samajh Gaye! Bye mom! Mai chalta hu!

SM :- baith chup chap! Mere kehne ka matlab h tu khud nahi khaayega Mai khilaungi mere bete Ko aaj! Or tu mana nahi karega tujhe meri Kasam h!

Sid:- mom !!!!

Sana did Bhangra in her mind! She was 100% sure that now he can't complete his punishment! She won because neither she broke his Kasam nor she did anything to stop him directly.

Sidharth thought what to do now? Now he can't even stop his mother because of this Kasam! Now how he will complete his punishment. He is losing ! There is no option left for him.

SM:- chal Sid beta muh khol!

Sidharth half heartedly open his mouth and took bite from his mother's hand. He unwantedly gulped that food! Sana grinned widely on her victory! She smirked and her eyes twinkled in happiness.

Sana winked towards SM and SM winked back unknown of someone's continuos gaze. Sidharth saw this little interaction of his mother and wife. He understood that this all drama was created by his dear not so innocent wife. It was surely her idea because his mother never did such things before.

He got angry on her !! He thought why she did this when he clearly said her not to interrupt in this punishment! Why she made this plan and what she told to his mother ! He was curious to know about it as well.

He decided to give some sense in her small brain. She needed a good session now...his type of sessions.

What will Sidharth do with Sana? What type of session he's thinking about? How will Sana face him? Wait to know more💥

Promo:- New shade of Sidharth 😵

No targets today 💥 Aap sab Ko aaj targets se aazadi dedi maine🤣😜

❣️Thank you for completing last target 🥰❣️

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗