🥀Jaanam ki Jaan🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sona:- Lekin Sid tumne shayad ek sach nahi bataya shehnaaz Ko! Or tumhe batana chahiye wo! Ahem hissa hai wo tumhari zindagi ka!

Shehnaaz became curious listening and Sidharth he was confused! He doesn't remember any thing as such! Sonakshi brake the chain of thoughts by saying...

Sona:- Arey Sid! You forgot Meira? Like how can you do that!

Sid:- Oh! You are talking about Meira! I can never forget her sona! She was the cutest bean!!

Sana:- Arth ye Meira kon hai? Aapki koi friend hai kya??

Sona:- oh shehnaaz! Don't tell me that Sid ne tumhe Meira k baare me nahi bataya! So let me tell you she was Siddharth's girlfriend in our college days! He pampered her so much. Sid ne bohot pyaar Dia Meira Ko! Or Meira ne bhi Sid Ko equally reciprocate Kia!! I think Sid still loves Meira!

After saying this, Sonakshi winked Sidharth to let him know that she's just teasing shehnaaz but Sonakshi didn't knew that shehnaaz is so innocent that she can't understand this lie! Shehnaaz's eyes welled up with tears and her nose became slight red! She bit her lower lip and said,

Sana:- Aarth ye Meira ko-kon hai? Aapne mujhe kabhi kyu nahi bataya? And do you really still love h--her?

Sidharth immediately hugged his dear wifey and kissed her side head ! He knew that his wife can deal with such pranks ...oh his baby wife who is so adorable! He came out of his dreamland after hearing her sobs and immediately said,

Sid:- shh mera baccha! Mishty meri Jaan don't cry baba! Meira was 8 year old girl when I was in college! Chhoti si bacchi thi wo! Meri Jaan maine kaha tha na k you are the first and last girl of my life! I love you my lady! Don't you trust your Aarth! Hmm??

Sana:- Sorry Aarth! I trust you! I'm sorry bebu! You know na Mai possessive hu aapko leke!

Sid:- I know baby! Don't say sorry! I know that we both are possessive couple! I love my possessive wife way too much.

Sana:- I love you too Aarth!

Sonakshi saw the couple who is so in love, imperfectly perfect! They are the best mismatch couple! Can she get this kind of love..she is selfish and stubborn enough to get this kind of love and more precisely his love.. Sid's love! Her thoughts broke by Siddharth's voice,

Sid:- Sona kya hum Baad me baat kar sakte hai actually I need to sleep for few hours, I'm feeling unwell! So can you please--

Sana:- Aarth kya hua aapko! Maine kaha tha na aapko rest kijiye Lekin aap sunte kaha ho meri! Aapko apni koi parwaah hi nahi hai! Kyu karte ho aap aise Aarth! Kaha Dard horaha hai aapko batayiye Naa!

Sid:- bolne toh do Jaan! Thoda sa headache horaha hai bas ! Kyu itni tension Lene lag jati ho baba! Mai thodi der so jaunga toh better feel karunga! Don't worry Shona!

Sona:- ha Sid just go and sleep! You need rest! I'm going, take care of yourself

Sonakshi left and shehnaaz closed the door! Sidharth laid on bed and shehnaaz sat beside him !

Sid:- Come Jaanam! Sleep with me na!

Sana :- nahi Jaanam ki Jaan aap so jayiye ! Mai yahi hu ! I'm not sleepy !

Shehnaaz started ruffling Siddharth's hair and Sidharth felt pure bliss by her magical hands! Slowly he went in deep peacefull slumber. After some time shehnaaz kissed his forehead and left from there slowly towards kitchen! She entered kitchen and started making evening tea and snacks for every one along with helpers! After making it, Helpers took snacks and tea towards hall and served everyone! Suddenly they heard blast and every one rushed towards kitchen and saw that whole kitchen is burning!

Sidharth heard screams and shouts from hall and ran in that direction! When he went downstairs he saw fire in the kitchen and got terrified! He went near his mother and said,

Sid:- Mo-mom

SM:- Sid ! Sid meri Sana Sid! She's inside! Bacha le meri bacchi Ko! Please! Wo andar fas gayi hai! Usko kuch ho gaya toh! Hey bhagwaan!

Sidharth got blank and his eyes filled with unshed tears, he stumbled a few steps back but SM held him! He couldn't believe that his Sana is in danger! He ran towards kitchen to save her but everyone held him back! He was feeling helpless, he can't leave without his Sana...she should be fine at any cost.

Sid:- Mom please leave me! Jaanam needs me mom! I need to save her mom! please let me---

Suddenly he heard a heart shattering scream of his mishty...his love! Tears flow uncontrollably from his eyes! His heart broke when he heard,

Sana:- Aarth please save me! I don't want to die Aarthhhhhhhh!

What will happen now? Is this the end or the start of the new journey? Wait for the next update to know more about the story!

Do tell me your reviews on this part!

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌