🥀 Worst Consequences 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

No targets 🌼

Yayy! Obsessive husband 🔥 crossed 51 k views yesterday🧿🧿! Thank you so much for reading this story! I'm so happy! Keep showering your love!💖

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sana:- chhoriye sidharth! Mujhe aapse baat nahi karni or Naa hi aapke paas Rehna hai! I don't want to live in your house anymore! I can understand that you respect Daadi because she always helped and loved you but what's my fault in this? I respect her but I can't hear such hateful words for me and my parents! This clarification of yours didn't justify your act ! She have no rights to speak against my parents without knowing them! Mai Apne baare me sun Sakti hu but not for my parents! Jitna pyaar mujhe is family se hai utna hi us family se bhi hai!

Sid:- Naaz I know baby, dadi ne bohot galat bola but please unko ekbaar maaf kardo! Please.

Sana:- maaf unko Kia jaata hai jo apni galti maane ! Unko toh koi farak hi nahi hai! Or sidharth aap ne mujhe bohot hurt Kia hai aaj! Not once you stood by your wife whom you claim to love madly! Is this your love?? Aapne mera saath na dekar Daadi k galat behaviour Ko support Kia! Instead of supporting me, you bashed me with your Daadi!

Sid:- Naaz please don't question my love for you baby! Please! I'm sorry but wo aaj hi aayi hai Mai unhe nahi keh paaya! Please Jaan! I'm sorry for yelling at you but baby it was frustration! Mai unhe kuch keh nahi paarha tha or tum bhi ro Rahi thi isiliye frustration me bol Dia maine! It was unintentional baby!

Sana:- Sidharth leave me! Mujhe Jaana hai Apne ghar!

Sid:- Naaz! Shona I'm s..sorry! Please.. please! Don't go!

Something broke inside shehnaaz seeing his red eyes, tears threatening to fall any second from his eyes! Shehnaaz was hurself hurt but she love him the most..how can she see him hurt and helpless! She wanted to hug him and console him but him supporting his daadi, those scenes flash infront of her eyes! She wanted to give him a reality check that how it feels when someone badmouth about your parents! A plan popped up in her mind!

(Sana in mind:- hey bhagwaan ! Maaf kardena mujhe Bhagwan ji! Ye sab Mai Mann se nahi bolrahi hu bas aarth Ko Sabak sikhane k liye bolrahi hu! Mai unhe aise hi maaf nahi karsakti ! I'm sorry bhagwaan ji!)

Sid:- baby kuch bolo na! Please Naaz!

Sana:- nahi Sidharth! Or aapki Daadi mujhe or mere parents Ko fraud bolrahi thi! Hai na! Toh jo chor hota hai usko sab hi chor lagte hai. Kahi aapki Daadi khud toh fraud na--

Sid:- NAAZ!

Sana:- sidharth kyu chillaye aap aise!

Sid:- Naaz how can you call Daadi fraud! I mean how dare you? You know right that she's my Daadi! I love her! This is the last time I'm listening this shits from your mouth for my daadi! From next time, consequently will be worst.

Shehnaaz jerked him roughly and came out of his hold! Sidharth glared her for speaking nonsense about his Daadi but shehnaaz didn't flinched away, this time she glared him back ! Her eyes became teary realising her husband can't even listen one word about his Daadi but can hear about her! This man for whom she left her parents, her brother, her bhabhi, her lifestyle can not take a stand for her!

Sidharth saw her teary eyes and realised his mistake that he didn't supported his wife like this when she was getting bashed by Daadi! He didn't said anything to Daadi and supported her...how terrible his Naaz must've felt that time! His baby didn't deserve this..she's so pure and innocent. Sidharth realised that he should've atleast tried to calm Daadi but what he did...he yelled at his Shona..that too infront of everyone! His delicate went through everything alone ! Ohh his little birdie...!

Sid:- Naaz I'm sorry baby! I am--

Sana:- no ! Sidharth just don't explain! I wanted this...this exact behaviour of yours in front of your Daadi when she was giving me character certificate. You said, you love her so you can't hear anything about her! So why for me? Why you were standing like statue there... you even appreciated your Daadi! Wow! Jaise Abhi aapne mujhe itna sunaya bas ek Shabd sunke Daadi k liye! Toh just imagine how I felt when Daadi degraded my family members. Iska MATLAB aapko merese pyaar nahi hai kyunki aapne sab Suna or ulta mujhe hi daata! Ye kaise pyaar hai aapka Sidharth.. different rules for difference people.

Sid:- Naaz I love you Jaan! Mera bacha jindagi ho Tum meri ! I'm sorry. Plea---

Sana:- no sidharth! Bas hogya! Sun li aapki clarification! Now let me go! Aap samaan nahi pack karne denge, thik hai.. koi chakkar nahi! Mere ghar pe mera samaan hoga hi! By!

Sidharth stood shocked seeing her Sherni avatar. He never saw her this determined and adamant! Shehnaaz took her phone and moved out! Seeing her going, sidharth came out of his shocked state and ran towards her fastly! Only one thing was roaming in his mind that he can't leave without his Naaz! She's his peace..his love...his world..his everything!

On the other side shehnaaz was moving fastly! She was adamant on her decision. She wanted to go to her parents house and hug her brother Baaz!

Sid:- NAAZ!

Shehnaaz stopped in her track due to his loud voice and turn towards him only to get panicked! She saw something which stopped her breath ....

What shehnaaz saw? Why she panicked? Wait for next update to know more 💥

No targets 💥

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗