🥀Ghar Ka Dil🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

💖I exceeded 1200 words today!💖

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️

On the other side, shehnaaz sat on the bed and checked her cell-phone to check any missed calls or messages from her husband! She expected that but got upset seeing none of them! This means her aarth doesn't care or missed her!  It made her sad and increased her anger ten folds!!

Her heart missed beats when she heard loud laughing sounds coming from living room! She immediately identified that it's his laughter... shehnaaz Apne Sidharth ki hasi kaise bhul Sakti...aarth ki hasi hi toh Naaz ka sukun hai!

When you love someone truly, her/his smiles brightens your life..love is pure.. isn't it?
Shehnaaz went to living room and saw her husband sitting on sofa like a king.. looking handsome and hot in his white shirt and black pants! Anyways He looks handsome in every attire! She is drooling over him but smacked herself mentally for her stupidity! She can't forgive him today! Suddenly, she remembered today's incident at Singhania Mansion and tear welled up in her eyes!

At the same time, sidharth saw shehnaaz and smiled brightly seeing her after hours! Oughhh it was so tough for him to live without his wife...his Naaz...his peace! But his bright smile turned into frown when he saw his Shona crying! Her wet eyes made it clear that she will cry any second! Her nose were red like rabbit! Sidharth stood up from sofa followed by ShM and ShF. Sidharth wanted to hug his Naaz tightly because he missed her so much..alas her parents were there..can he? Why not she's his Naaz! He hurriedly moved towards her and took her in a bone crushing hug! 

Shehnaaz got startled by his behaviour! He's doing PDA (physical display of affection) in front of her parents! But she can't resist his hugs! His hugs heal her and give her different level of comfort! Shehnaaz hugged him tightly! Sidharth inhaled her fresh smell to calm his throbbing nerves! She's his happiness..his everything in every sense!

Her parents got happy seeing there love! They were satisfied that they found sidharth for shehnaaz! He loves her truly and anyone can easily see that in his eyes...kyunki Sidharth ki ankhein bolti hai.

Naaz started breathing heavily, sensing this sidharth rubbed her back and caressed her hair lovingly.

Sid:- Naaz baby calm down. I'm here Jaan!

Suddenly shehnaaz realised there position and broke the hug ! Her parents Shaked there head and chuckled on her red blushy-blushy face!

ShM:- dekh Sanu! Beta ji Ko tere Bina Raha nahi gya ek bhi din aagye tere piche piche!

Sana:- mummyy! Please! Kya bolrahe ho aap!

Sid:- ha mummy ji mat bolo Aisa aap! Dekho meri Biwi kaise laal hogyi hai!

ShM:- ha baba nahi kehrahi Mai kuch! Sidharth beta aap Sanu k saath kamre me jao or rest karlo! Dinner k time pe Mai aapko bula lungi! Tab tak rest karo aap!

ShF:- ha beta ji jao! Le jaa sanu

Sid:- ji! Chalo Naaz!

They moved towards her room and sidharth closed the door! He jerked Sana towards himself and hugged her to his dear life! He knew she's hurt from him! Her broken eyes expressed every feeling of hers! But shehnaaz wiggled in his hold! She decided to not fall in his trap! She needed his hug but at the same time she can't hugs him because after that she can't stay angry from him!