🥀 Illusion Or Love🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sid:- mera baccha! Bas Jaan! Don't cry! I'm sorry baby! Naaz baba don't cry! I'm here! Shhh! Mai hu na yaha! Hai na meri Jaan?

Shehnaaz's next sentence made his heart stop and a strange fear gripped him! His hold became tight and body stiffed ! He took a deep breath to calm his rapid heart beats!

Sana:- Aarth mujhe kuch bhi acha nahi lag raha! Please mujhe khud se dur mat jaane dijiye Naa! Mujhe ajib sa dar lagraha hai! Please aarth!

Sid:- Mishty baby! Just for few days my love! Please understand me!! Shaant hojao baccha! Bas bas! Shhh my baccha!!

Sana hugged him tightly and sobbed! She's having a gut-wrenching feeling! Sidharth caressed her head and kissed her side head! He took her in his arms and laid on the bed!
After some time, due to exhaustion they slept unaware of the storm waiting for them to test there love!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In midnight, shehnaaz wokeup from her sleep as she had a sudden urge to gulp down water! She realised that she's sleeping alone without her aarth! Shehnaaz wondered where is he, maybe in the washroom! She checked the Jug ,but to her badluck it was empty!

She decided to go to the kitchen, she was on her way when she saw Sonakshi's room lights on! She wondered what Sonakshi is doing in midnight, may be she is not comfortable in the new environment! Being a good host, shehnaaz decided to check on her and help her if she needs anything!

She knocked her door thrice but didn't get any respond! When she again knocked the door, it gets slightly opened! Worried she opened the door only to get rooted! Her body got numbed and she felt her world crashing down in front of her eyes!

She saw Sidharth sleeping with Sonakshi on the bed and Sonakshi completely clinged upon Sidharth! Seeing this shehnaaz couldn't control herself and she ran towards her room! Tears uncontrollably flowing from her eyes! She closed the room's door and sat on the ground! She sobbed continuously!

Shehnaaz never in her wildest dreams thought that this can ever happen in her life! Her aarth cheating her for another girl! Her aarth who took care of her like she's a baby...Her aarth who respected her...Her aarth who used to fulfill her needs without even expressing...her aarth who used to panic with her one drop of tear...Her aarth who loved her immensely...Maybe fake! But his eyes are mirror of his soul, she can read his eyes then how can his eyes lie! May be everything was just a illusion!  Due to this, her head throbbed in extreme pain. She dozed off on the ground!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Early morning 5:00 am,

When shehnaaz opened her eyes, She remembered everything happened at midnight! Tears formed in her eyes! She stood up and packed her bags! Sana called her brother and  told him to pick her as soon as he can! Sensing Sana's sadness, he hurriedly picked his car keys and rushed outside.

Shehnaaz got freshen up! She wrote a letter and kept it on his study table! She got a call from her brother informing he reached! She took her bag and rushed towards his car! She sat in his car and shehbaaz kept the bag in the car!
Looking at the mansion for the last time, the car zoomed out on the roads!

Shehbaaz saw Sana's condition yet decided to stay quite until they reach home! He wanted to give her some time to calm her mind! He knew something happened between the couple because only Sidharth can affect her this much! Shaking his head on this mad couple, he Focused himself on driving!

On the other hand, Sidharth woke up from his slumber and hissed slightly! He realised an unknown presence beside him and opened his eyes only to get shocked! He hurriedly jerked Sonakshi and frustratedly pulled his hair! He was feeling restless and the way to get peace was his Naaz's arms! He left towards his room but get shocked seeing it empty! He checked washroom, balcony and closet area but didn't found her! He decided to check kitchen and moved towards it but saw a paper fluttering due to air on the study table!

Lifting the paper weight, he saw the letter and identified that it's his Naaz's handwriting! He bit his lower lip to stop his sob as his eyes filled with unshed tears!

What was written in the letter? What will happen now? Permanent seperation or permanent closure? Wait for next update to know more about the story!

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗