I look on my wheel and try and see what's wrong with it but i can't.

I watch as the sun is setting quickly and there isn't going to be daylight for much longer.

I slide my phone out and see it's 6:00pm.

My curfew. And i'm not home.

Oh no.

I need to find somewhere that can fix my bike. ASAP.

I look around for someone to help me. But all i see is a little old man walking by.

"Hello." I smile at him.

He looks at me and smiles, "Hi dear."

My hands shake as my phone begins blowing up with messages from my dad. I ignore them and search in my maps and see just down the street there is a mechanic. That is going to have to do.

I walk beside my bike and make my way over to the mechanic.

Sure this isn't good at all. But atleast i get to see the sun set.

The town slows down. The cars become less frequent. The streets get emptier.

I don't like it when it's like this. It's too quiet.

I sing to myself Ex's & Oh's by Elle King. It's my favourite song ever.

"Ex's and the Oh oh oh's they haunt me like g-hosts." I wiggle my hips as i get into the music in my mind.

When i arrive at the mechanic, there is a massive area for car parking and then a building, with roller doors up and a bunch of cars. Some even hang from the roof!

"Hello? Is someone here?" I walk beside my bike up to the front.

I watch as a man slides out from under the car and stands up.

Holy guacamole.

He's tall, really tall. Easy 6'5.

His brown hair doesn't even match to the darkness of his eyes. His stare is so intense and cold. His arms are covered in tattoos. They are in no petiuclar order, they are just placed randomly. He has no shirt on and i watch as sweat drops down his abs.

He's beautiful.

"We're closed."

His voice is deep and husky. It sounds like when i'm sick but all the time. Woah.

"Can you help me find out what's wrong with my bike?" I smile.

"We're closed."

"Please."

"Come back tomorrow." He huffs leaning against the car and throwing the rag over his shoulder.

I look up at the name of the store.

Parker's Mechanic's.

"This is going to make me sound like a massive Karen but can i please speak to Parker."

"I am Parker. Like i've said, we're closed, go home."