Could keep this tension in check

Jungkook deftly took advantage of her vulnerability "Come on! I deserve a proper kiss after all the pampering I had done for you. Just a lip to lip kiss. That's all I am asking. Plus you have been teasing me for quite some time now."

"No. That all your champagne's work not mine." Rosé shook her head raising eyebrows, her voice dripping with frustration.

You probably must have mixed aphrodisiac with it. Of that I am sure. You tricked me." She blurted out, needing an accusation to help make herself feel a little bit better, certainly not feeling that explanation sufficed, and feeling even more pent-up guilt at her foolish excuse. In many ways, she felt like she was somehow cheating on Eunwoo, despite being forced into the situation, and that if only she hadn't been turned on then she could have dealt with her emotions on a much more even keel.

"Tricked? Well, I never claimed to be a saint. I think you mean I warned you exactly what would happen, and you blew me off my girl."

"I didn't blow you off ... I just didn't believe you." She frowned, knowing that much was true.

This was the moment of decision for her. Will she finally bite the bullet? Will she submit to jungkook's advances? Her conscience flipped between feelings of lust and caution and she was pondering over his demand, all the while staring at the city view below avoiding contact with his eyes.

Sensing an opening, jungkook moved closer to Rosé. He was now just a few inches from her. She was still lost in thought while this happened. Surprised by the sudden proximity to him, she pulled backwards but jungkook already had his one hand encircling her and pulling her in.

"Please, don't do this. I thought we were friends??"

"Men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way." She saw him smile as she felt his big burly arms wrap her in a tight embrace

Rosé didn't resist but neither did she move towards him. She was almost in his arms but was leaning back on the railing. Her eyes lightly shut, her breathing a bit labored betraying her pretension of being in control. It was evident lust easily getting the better of caution.

She felt a shiver run down her spine when said this, "I have to go now."

It was clear that jeon jungkook had to take the lead. He didn't move in haste, though. He took his time admiring her beauty from close quarters, his hand gently stroking her face and her hair, feeling the lovely texture of her face and hair. Rosé let out a gasp as his fingers rolled over her lips. His thick thumb was massaging her red lips that were slightly parted.

"Please understand," He continued, "one thing led to another, you have such a beguiling appeal."

Although, rosé was involuntarily relishing jungkook's amorous play, It was not long before guilt overtook her. She felt the panic return. The face of hers soon-to-be fiancee crossed the mind hence she abruptly pushed him trying to move away. But jungkook managed to grab her hand and pulled her back on his chest though.

"Leave me, you old hagg," She struggled.She looked around the luxurious suite and realized how easily he could cajole her and brought her to this place. Despite knowing everything about him she foolishly fell into his trap.

Sensing rosé's body is very tense and stiff he started to fondle her back very lightly to ease her. Not long after that he tried to pull her in for a kiss. Their faces were only a breath apart. The enthralling pull stunned rosé. She couldn't move or speak. She took a deep breath and squelched the image that kept rising in her head: Eunwoo. She pushed it aside with all her might, blinked her eyes, and reached for jungkook's hand trying to extricate his hold on her. But she was no physical match for him.

Jungkook was adamant that he will kiss her. Rosé turned her torso towards him but didn't seem any willing to offer a kiss. Even as jungkook was relentless. He was extremely excited and in the heat of the moment, he sneaked his hand inside her top and grabbed her bare hip and gave a smooth dab.

"Ah, what are you doing? Stop doing this and let me go." Rosé protested vainly. She clutched his shirt and pulled hard not knowing if she wanted to remove his shirt or trying to push him away.

"I can't.." pleaded jungkook, sneaking the other hand inside her top as well. He planted tiny kisses under her chin, moving towards her neck gradually. Very soon he was nuzzling her nape, a very sensitive zone for rosé. His small kisses were working her up and she started to respond. Her hands that were lying next to her now moved up to encircle jungkook and were lovingly holding him, while he was petting her. This didn't last for long. Soon, jungkook leaned in further making an effort to place his lips on her quivering red lips.Surprised with the sudden move, again, rosé pulled back but only for a second and then pursed her lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this. " Rosé whispered weakly and got breathless as he gently massaged her bare waist with both his hands. She was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to her feelings. However her body trembled with lust and she found herself too weak to say no.

"It's alright." Jungkook prompted and paid no heed to her feeble protest. Rosé saw his face come closer with his lips puckered. She didn't turn her face this time.

They were kissing.

Rosé was getting a masterclass in the art of kissing. With Eunwoo, the kisses were almost perfunctory. He put his lips on hers, pressed and rolled a bit, then that was it. Jungkook however was very skilled. He started by slowly brushing his lips against her, sideways, then up and down. He then placed tiny kisses all along the perimeter of her lips a couple of times. Even in that, he noticed that she seemed completely amateur in this department. She just kept trying to respond with fish style lips. And she seemed tense.

He immediately pulled back and said, "Just relax little one. I was asking for only a kiss. I will let you go after this. This is jungkook's word."
.
.
.
Please vote and comment 🥺