☀︎

It all started when Yeosang was just 9 years old.

They had a little recital of Sleeping Beauty where he got the main role which was the Prince since he was the smartest and the most handsome boy in class, and he could memorize lines easily, which was an advantage, given how short of a time they had to rehearse.

The prettiest girl in his class was the Sleeping Beauty, while Wooyoung was the Prince's attendant since he didn't want to stand out.

Never did Yeosang know how to act.

He cried a lot because he couldn't do it.

He couldn't recite each line with feelings and his classmates were already teasing him backstage.

Miss, I can't do it. They'll laugh at me.

This is just a play, Yeosang. All you need to do is smile and pretend. You have the power to control everything and everyone will be under your control.

Yeosang believed in his teacher.

He believed that he could do it.

On the night of the play, he ruled the stage with confidence and dazzling smiles.

Everyone praised him.

Everyone clapped for him.

Everyone stood up and cheered.

Yeosang, who witnessed such an amazing sight, was proud of himself, and after that night, he dreamed of becoming an actor.

__

Years went by after that, Yeosang always had his head on Shakespeare's novels and went out to go watch recitals and movies on his own while Wooyoung enrolled himself to dance workshops.

Yeosang never had a partner to practice with, but, he always appreciated Wooyoung for trying so hard for him.

On normal days, Yeosang would act in front of Wooyoung and the latter would just go with the flow even if he would never be as good as Yeosang with acting, always giggling and unconvincing in between the lines but Yeosang enjoyed it–

–until he met Jongho in high school.

That very first day when Yeosang had to sit beside a new face (a cute face, Yeosang remarked) who, at that moment, was reading one of his favorite books called The Lovely Bones.

He knew that was the book this stranger was reading because he peeked over and read some of the lines in the unsuspecting guy's book.

Yeosang felt a bit giddy on the inside and decided to greet the guy.

He just knew this guy could be his new friend.

"Hey, nice book you're reading."

The guy swung his face to Yeosang and he turned out to be better than cute.

This guy was attractive and adorable at the same time.

His dimples popped when he showed his smile, eyes twinkled with excitement like a kid in an amusement park and Yeosang absolutely froze in his spot.

"You read this book?"

Yeosang coolly sat next to him and smiled cockily, "Already finished reading it ages ago but still one of my favorites!"

"I can't believe it! No one I know has read this." The guy left his book on his desk, completely ignored and placed his attention to Yeosang.

"I know, right?"

Yeosang playfully rolled his eyes, giggled, and then he held out his hand in front of him.

"I'm Kang Yeosang, by the way."

The guy reciprocates his smile, but somehow even brighter, and took a grip on his hand to shake.

"Choi Jongho."

↱SUMMER↲ ⇾jongsang⇽On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara