Yeosang cried hard that night.

For some reason, he never told Wooyoung the reason why.

He just cried while chanting 'It hurts' over and over again.

Maybe Wooyoung got a hunch about them, but even if he did, he wouldn't bring it up, just letting Yeosang cry in his arms until the both of them were asleep at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Good thing today's a Saturday.

No class and absolutely no Jongho.

All night he had been thinking about Jongho.

All those times they've spent together and the places they've fucked, pretending to be coupled and go on silly dates together, imagining what it's like for them to date for real.

Yeosang loved every part of it that he forgot that this is just a 'simulation' of the real thing.

Yet, Jongho was still his first.

It always felt natural with Jongho, like as if he doesn't need to act, he doesn't need to force himself to smile when it's not too funny.

Now, he's confused if his feelings for him were real.

If everything that happened to them was real.

Yeosang was preoccupied with his own thoughts until Wooyoung knocked on his door a few hours later just to check him out.

"How are you feeling?" Wooyoung entered his room and sat on the edge of Yeosang's bed while the latter was shuffling from his bed sheets with his tousled hair and red streaks under his eyes.

Yeosang rasps. "I feel like shit."

Wooyoung opens his mouth, about to say something but he's having debates with himself whether to open up or not.

And obviously, he chose the former because he's way too curious. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

The question makes Yeosang uncomfortable, smoothing the sheets over him, not wanting to look at Wooyoung's eyes.

"No. Not now– maybe some other time. I need to think."

"Okay. Just be yourself, Sangie. You'll be okay." And then he left Yeosang in his room, staring at the door.

Yeah. Just be himself.

But he doesn't even know himself anymore.

Hours later, he finds himself with Wooyoung and Hongjoong standing in the club, intimidated.

The laser lights keep on flashing, making them squint in the dark venue.

From their left, somebody's already drunk, making out with another person sloppily and really nastily.

The music is blaring in their ears, they couldn't even hear their own voices.

They would've retreated, but then Song Mingi, their close friend, comes up to them, saving their asses from being pulled by strangers.

"There you are! We've been waiting for you guys on the other side!"

Wooyoung literally clings on to Mingi while squirming their way from the sweaty crowd, obviously scared the shit out of him since he was harassed a while ago by a middle-aged man.

Well, not until Hongjoong bravely steps in front of the man and glared at him.

"He didn't even thank me," Hongjoong mumbled when he saw Wooyoung wrapping himself on Mingi's arm while Yeosang, glances around the club, just thinking maybe Jongho would probably show up.

Which he actually does with Yuqi on his side at Choi San's table.

Yeah, just great.

He might've felt a small tug in his chest, then it feels heavier than he thought it was but oh well, he doesn't care.

"Yo, Yeosang! You look hot today." San remarks.

At least the music is not quite deafening from their position, which allows them have a decent conversation in normal tones.

Yeosang actually made an effort to style himself up with his red hair.

Now, it seems that he became the man of the night when Jongho is eye fucking him right now, considering his jeans are so tight that they shape around his ass perfectly.

The guy next to Choi San slaps his shoulder, "Yah! You should've told me that I'm hot today. Aren't I your boyfriend?" He said in a demanding manner.

It's the man of the hour, Park Seonghwa, who is also known as San's boyfriend.

San smirks, his dimples are showing as he stares intently at Seonghwa's full lips with his thumb and index finger on the latter's chin, raising his head a little bit closer to his face, "Sorry, baby. I'll pay attention to you from now." Seonghwa steals a peck on his lips as a reply showing that he is quite satisfied with what San said, and continues to stir the colorful neon drinks with a spoon.

Yeosang wonders what each of them taste like.

Will every drink be different than the rest?

Continuous giggles disrupt Yeosang's thoughts and he regrets after he turned his face to the one who is giggling.

It's Yuqi and at her side is Jongho who is oddly clinging to her side.

And well, maybe Yeosang should've stayed in his dorm.

If he stayed, then maybe he would not feel– discouraged.

He clenches his jaw tight while tapping his hands on his lap to distract himself from them.

Seonghwa signals them to take the drink of their choice and even if they don't know its contents, they couldn't help taking his offer and besides, it's rude to have a pass on drinks.