⋆˙⟡☾𖤓☽ ⟡˙⋆

Jongho jogs instantly at his side, holding both of his shoulders to keep Yeosang standing.

The latter seems to be in a blank space before he could even know that it's Jongho in front of him.

"Are you alright, Sangie?"

That nickname, again.

Yeosang feels a bit happy hearing it again but a familiar heat in his gut is making him fall forward.

He clutches onto Jongho's shirt and licks his lips nervously, "No. What did you get?"

It takes a moment for Jongho to realize that Yeosang was referring to the drinks they had earlier but he still asked, "What?"

"Your drink." Yeosang breathed.

Jongho immediately answers with a hint of confusion. "Vodka. Just vodka."

"And Yuqi?"

"A cocktail. Why? What's wrong?'

Fuck.

Yeosang had the one with ecstasy.

No wonder he feels that familiar urge within him– the fire that burns in the pit of his stomach and of course, he will never tell Jongho.

No, this is his problem and he'll figure things out sooner or later.

And he's not an idiot that would walk himself alone back to the dorm, which leaves him with no choice but to rely on Jongho– blurry, too many Jongho's in his line of vision.

Gritting his teeth, suppressing himself, he lets out a groan, "Nothing. Just take me home, please."

Jongho obliges.

He doesn't know what has gotten into Yeosang but he thinks he should take a good night's rest after the party.

So when Jongho takes him to his dorm, Yeosang hugs himself tightly, asking Jongho not to touch him.

Never to touch him and that makes Jongho think that Yeosang must've hated him after all.

"I'm sorry," Jongho breathes, soft enough that he doubts Yeosang hears those words.

But he did.

He wants to tell him that he is sorry, too.

Sorry for being such a huge mess.

It is one hell of a quiet car ride, both of them staring out the window of their side, watching as the colorful lights pass by.

Yeosang tries to ignore his arousal, his cock is stiff in his pants and he hopes Jongho never sees.

He hides it by placing an arm on it and trying to act casual once again, acting just the way he's always been.

Through his peripheral vision he can see Jongho staring at him worriedly, and while he's biting his lower lip out of involuntary excitement and anxiousness, the hard beatings of his heart grow as they almost reach their destination.