Meanwhile, Wooyoung rushes to Hongjoong so happily to the point that he feels guilty for leaving those two behind.

He believes that they need to clear things up, but he is still worried that they might put a fist to each other's handsome faces, which Wooyoung hopes is not the case.

Hongjoong is fiddling with his phone while he waits for Wooyoung, looking hot as he leans on the wall behind him, tapping his feet.

"Hey, hyung. What's up?" Wooyoung asks.

Hongjoong immediately snaps his head towards the boy who is always cute as ever.

"Umm. Wanna go out to a club tomorrow night?" Hongjoong stutters.

It's his first time asking Wooyoung out, but he doesn't want the other boy to make assumptions regarding his intentions.

"W-what?"

"It's not what you think, Wooyoungie! It's actually a friend of mines birthday tomorrow and I just, you know, wanna have someone to go with–"

Wooyoung laughs at Hongjoong who blushes hard for having to explain the situation to him.

It's really cute, Wooyoung thought.

"– and maybe you could also bring Yeosang, too. Wait– shit. Are you busy tomorrow night?–

"Hongjoong hyung! I'm free tomorrow and yes, I can go with you and maybe bring Yeosang to cheer him up."

After a few pep talks with the older, Jongho just walked– more like stomped in front of them with the most fierce gaze in his eyes as if he wants to kill somebody.

Wooyoung knew there was something wrong, so instead of chasing after Jongho, he rushes towards the classroom with Hongjoong trailing behind him and sees Yeosang staring at nothing in front of him.

"Yeosang.." Wooyoung whispers.

He hugs him out of impulse and caressed his soft hair as Yeosang clutches at his shirt for dear life, trying hard not to cry which he succeeds in by biting his lower lip.

"I want to forget everything, Wooyoungie. Please help me."

Wooyoung doesn't know what Yeosang means, but he took one side glance at Hongjoong who nodded back at him reassuringly.

"I don't know if you are up to this but do you want to go to a club with us tomorrow night?"

Yeosang doesn't know what he should do.

He only knows his heart is aching too much and he couldn't even think straight before saying yes.

"Jongho, I never loved you. You were my best friend."

Yet his heart was screaming otherwise.

Yeosang is a liar.

He's been pretending to fall in love the same way like in the movies he watched every night.

He wanted to know what it felt like to be in love, but he never realized that he fell in love in the process.

To make the matters worse, he's been in love with his best friend this whole time and he still denies it.