⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Hey, Yeosang. Look what I just bought." Jongho called to the bored-looking Yeosang on the sofa on another boring summer day, playing with his phone.

He looks up at Jongho who just arrived and inspects the item he held up– it's dye.

A bright red dye.

Yeosang, who immediately got excited, went up to Jongho and snatched the dye from him with glowing eyes that made Jongho chuckle.

"Wow. The color is crazy."

"Trust me. This will look good on you."

Yeosang always wanted to dye his hair and red is the absolute last color he had in mind, but once Jongho pointed out that it would look good on him...

He's already down with it.

Wooyoung would really scold him when he got back to school– probably tell him that it's okay to dye your hair but why the fuck did you choose such a flashy color?

But who cares anyway?

He raised his brow and smirked, "Will you do the honor of dyeing my hair, oh dear servant?" He said in an overly dramatic accent.

As a reply, Jongho carried Yeosang to his bathroom, making him shriek a bit, and winked at him, "With pleasure."

Jongho filled up his bathtub with water while Yeosang read the directions out loud for Jongho to follow later.

Once the tub was filled, Yeosang was about to crouch down to the bathroom floor but Jongho stopped him by grabbing the neckline at the back of his shirt, "Take this off."

"What?" Yeosang's heart was beating fast.

Why the hell was Jongho demanding him to take off his shirt while slowly closing their distance?

"It's mine and I don't want it to get dirty."

"Oh." Yeosang avoided his confused gaze, blushing, and shyly took off Jongho's shirt.

He actually forgot that he borrowed the shirt...

Again.

"Why are you shy all of a sudden?"

"N-nothing!" He tossed the shirt outside the bathroom and hid his already red face by kneeling on the floor and staring at his own reflection in the tub.

Luckily, Jongho didn't ask any more questions as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows with his veins showing down to his hands, grabbing his bottle of shampoo on the shelf.

He sat on the rim of his bathtub and washed the silent Yeosang's hair, humming on his own.

Once Jongho was massaging Yeosang's hair with the shampoo for a while in that silent bathroom, he began to tease him by also shampooing his face.

Yeosang alarmingly shut his eyes and mouth by reflex with a low throaty hum.

He stopped the surprise attack using the soapy shampoo with one hand and quickly washed his face with clean water, on the other hand, clearing his vision from the stinging shampoo on his eyes and glaring at the culprit who laughed his ass off.