2 months ago, Yeosang decided not to return back to his hometown after Jongho told him that he won't go home and he would just stay on campus to play overwatch for the rest of the summer.

As an avid fan of that addictive game, Yeosang called his parents to tell them that he will be spending his summer with his best friend.

Good thing that he has supportive parents who allowed him to stay.

For the past few weeks, Yeosang had been spending time in Jongho's dorm– even slept beside Jongho in his bed where they spent a lot of time cuddled up.

Every day was a repetitive process, from waking up, eating breakfast, playing overwatch or going out to the park to talk about things.

Yeosang was wearing one of Jongho's prized items everyday– his oversized white shirts and baggy pants.

The rest of their day, out of boredom, Yeosang would help Jongho work out as the latter wanted to bulk up, and by helping, he would sit on Jongho's back while he would do push-ups.

Jongho would manhandle Yeosang around the dorm and the latter in return would feel up his biceps, occasionally biting them (who wouldn't?)

"Any girl would be lucky to have you, Jongho" Yeosang announced as he ate chips on the couch while looking at Jongho doing planks on the floor.

Such a lovely sight from Yeosang's perspective– a plump ass and muscled arms are on display, only for Yeosang to see.

"Y-you think so?" Jongho asked, his sweat was starting to fall from his face and Yeosang went down to wipe it off.

"Yeah" Yeosang confirmed. "If I was a girl, I would throw myself at you." He then stood up and moved back to the couch.

"I don't need a girl when I have you, Yeosang," Jongho muttered.

Loud enough for only himself to hear, then sighed.

"Did you say something, Jongho?"

"Nothing."