The End-Conclusion:

It had been over two years since the battle between Judas and robin...and the robins bloodlust overall..

Robin was walking down the street listening to songs...he saw the smiles from everyone faces...it put a mark on robins heart.

As robin was walking down he passed by a T.V electronic store...and he saw people gathered up.

He saw what was all the big fuss was all about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lois Lane: Hello everybody,we're gathered here for the annual Earth rebuilding monument...

Over two years ago...the Earth shattered and causing a dimension to open...some people say it was hell it self.. maybe they're exaggerating about it... anyway since then over 2/8 of the worlds population had decreased...it was truly a sight of misery.However mysteriously,the crumbling had stopped for some reason.Some people say it was an act of a diabolical villian...some say a judgement...

But anyway we are here to rebuild with the heros of Earth...and we are almost done as you can see...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robin had lost interest in that broadcast..He continued his walk and while he listened,he looked up at the sky...he saw that how much his life had changed...and himself in general.

He scoffed it off with a smile..

About 4 minutes later...

Robin head his way to the cafe...he was going to meet his girlfriend since they usually go on Saturdays in the cafe.

He saw that she wasn't here yet...he waited..

As he stared into his phone to see what else he could listen to...

A hug came from behind..

Starfire:You arrived earlier than me...lover boy...

Robins heart flustered and realized that it was his girlfriend..

She giggled and broke the hug and sat across the table..

Robin was really tired since morning and wanted to get something to drink... Starfire on the other hand was always energized..

As both were discussing on what they should do today since it was their day-off..

A few faces spied on them from the glass window....

It was the rest of their team members.
They came in unannounced and attempted to make it "their' day-off..

Robin shrugged and laughed it off but Starfire was frustrated...she never really could spent time with him alone...

Robin noticed her look and knew that it wasn't ok...so decided continue their time until they were alone...

As all of them decided what to do today...they decided on going to see the Earth Monumental.

Robin almost denied it...but his friends insisted..it seems as if they forgot what happened almost a 2 years ago.

Robin had no choice but for all of them to go..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A road trip began..

They all were enjoying their time looking around the view of the destruction that was caused by Judas...

Starfire hold hands with her boyfriend... everyone noticed that...

They realized that they intrupted their time together...but they disturb them because it was fun...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robin got a call from his foster father...

Robin answered,

Bruce:Hey there kiddo,how you doing!

Dick:Fine as usual...did you call me for a mission or something...