Explanation/Prelude:

To explain what is happening,Robin was kidnapped by Slade and this started by the foolishness of his friends.He was merciless totured and later drowned only for his friends to find his body near the ocean.Now robin is in hell trying to find a way to get out of it.

Writers note:To those who have seen or played ultrakill will only understand so I will change the lore if it only so you can understand.

Now let's start:
Robin woke up feeling uneasy and since it was still dark he thought he was still at slades domain.

Robin:Uhhh...Wait I don't think...
Uhh God my chest hurts...

He layed down feeling pain like crazy .

*Couple of minutes go by*

Robin:Uh I think I'm better.And I don't think I'm near Slades.

He got up and walked not knowing where to go.He only counted on his instinct.

He suddenly came across a door.

Robin:Finally...

But only to meet his surprise...He was
Somewhere he didn't expect to be...
Hell

Robin:Wait what...WHAT IS THSI!?!
WHERE AM I!?!

He was scared not knowing where he is.That always scared him.If he didn't know where he is. He'll be terrified.

He was scared yet he walked around
to find out where he was. There was blood and flesh everywhere.It rumbled his stomach really bad.

Robin:What the Fuck...This is sickening..Uhh wait is there something written over there?

He was right.There was.It was written in blood and there was a skeleton who wore some sort of suit.There were three sentences written which from here on now effected robin really deep

"Mankind is dead
Blood is fuel
Hell is full"

He was scared realizing that he was is hell.

Robin:Oh God...Did I do something bad...wait I remember I didn't.It was Slade who merciless totured me and killed me.AHHH!!!WHAT THE FUCK!!!
WHY AM I HERE THEN!?!DOES GOD REALLY HATE ME THEN!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

He screamed a bit too loud and to his realization...He was not alone.

All of the sudden three armless creatures came from behind robin and attacked him.

He was scared,Like shit scared.Be couldn't fight because he used his fist only to find that it cant be hurt.

There was only one option...
Run.

He ran like fast but those things ran faster and mean while he was running he thought of a plan something to do.So he found a cliff to some kind of pool of lava slowed down on purpose and as soon as they they almost jumped on him.He went aside as fast as he could and managed to over cliff them.

Robin:*Pants pants* what was that those...things were attacking him and they couldn't be hurt.

But only to realize he counted how many fall.

Robin:One,two...wait where's the third one?

As soon as he said that he heard a sound that wished he didn't heard.A loud Grrr...

It jumped on him and bit his arm off completely.He screamed in pain and managed to over kick him off of himself.

Robin:AHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW*grunts in immense pain*HUH EHHHHHH
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!

Tho he was screaming like crazy was where he understood he shouldn't but he was too late.More came behind him.

So he ran back to the door while holding his once arm spot and before he could reach the door.another one jumped on him.It was another armless creatures awaiting for him just so he can attack and before he bit off his face.Robin got a hold on rock.