"Changes":

Robins prespective:

Alot has changed since I came back from hell.Not alot of people know that I'm still alive...which is how it should be.A lot of people cheer for me and villians are scared of me...(I mean Come on its obvious why) I can't really tell if I'm an anti hero or just a hunter...but I'm usually with my team or now I can call them friends.My relationship with them is better than before and I'm happy with that.

And as for batman,we Finally became father and son again.And my legal brothers are happier now that they know I'm alive.Alfred is back too and is proud of me..

But...I'm not done yet.I defeated Gabriel, not killed him.Hes still out there in hell.But I don't want to go back either...I'm stuck in a position where I question myself,Do I go back once again and fight all those creatures or do I just stay here and wait for Gabriel?

I've been questioning that to the point I'm actually worried...what if he comes back with an army?,or what if he comes back stronger?These burning questions live in my head and I can't rest till i defeat him.

But during these burning questions... something happened to jump city which gave me an answer...

Normal prespective:

A explosion occured out in the city,the titans got ready and head out...the people cheered for them since they were no longer jokes and were now actual heros.

From a distant view,you can see an army approaching and a...a...flesh square?

Beast boy:What the hell is that?

Cyborg:What that is,it's disgusting!

Starfire:Yes, it is..and I'm now the sick..

Raven:What should we do Robin?

Robin was looking at the fleshy square and thought to himself,

"That's a fimiliar,texture...there is no way it could be human nor man-made"

Robin:What ever that is,it's dangerous.

During their talk a, fimiliar someone approached that robin hadn't seen in a while and made him mad...

Slade:Hello there titans and mysterious soldier hero..whatever..

Raven:Slade!What is that thing?

Slade:Oh you see it's a...

Robin:Flesh prison.

They all gasped as Robin had figured out what that is...

Robin:I haven't seen one,but I know that's where Minos was broke free...

Starfire:The boyfriend robin are you sure?

Cyborg:Yeah dude..are you sure?

The word "Robin"came out and was heard into Slades ears...

Slade:Wait robin?He's dead I killed hi...wait,are you robin?

???:Yes he is.

A fimiliar voice can be heard leaving the city of jump city screaming in happiness...

Slade turns his head around and saw what he didn't expect...

Slade:THE ...THE... JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!

All of them were there...Looks like batman did keep his promise after all...

The league came close and stanced with the titans,

Robin:Don't really see you here...Ay old man?

Batman:As I said,I made a promise to you and will keep you safe...as a father too.

Slade was furious that the league and most of all robin was here...he told his army to attack all out...

Robin:Don't worry I got this.

Superman:Huh?

Robin came out front and threw a coin and three more...he used his grapple to keep it in the air...as the army was getting closer...robin used his piercer to pierce through the army...all...at...once!

His army was injured severely,some maybe dead...the league and his team was shocked that he did that with just 4 coins...

Slade was furious yet scared of robin...he was different now..no longer the staff weilding hero.

S
As robin came closer to Slade...Slade ran away..

Slade:DAMN YOU ROBIN...YOU LIED TO ME YOU MEATHEAD AND NOW YOU DIE HERE!!!!

Robin was confused that when he said ,"Die here"he looked at the flesh prison and realized that there was after all something inside it...

Wonder woman:Wow great job robin you really did chan...

Robin:Be quiet..

It caught the league and his team off guard...

Wonder woman:What do you mean be quiet..I'm supporting you!

Batman:Not for that...there is something else...in that...thing...he's telling us to be quiet...

Superman:oh please Bruce,nothing is there...

He flew up and punched it...it carelessly...

Raven: Uhh..I don't think that's a good idea...

Robin:Hit again...I think there is something there...

Superman agreed and punched it harder...Only for it to be acting in self defense...

It spawned eyes around it and a white sphere attacking everything that it sees.

Superman:Woah...WHAT!!!IS THIS!!

Robin:So it is a prison after all...

Robin dashed towards it and loaded his piercer...he hit it randomly on the bottom and now it was attacking robin...

Robin yelled,

"EVACUATE THIS CITY...ITS A DEATH TRAP.."

The league understood and as as his friends and did as he said...

Robin continued to attack it with his piercer...It was dealing alot of damage...

But robin got hit with a orange orb...and he was down immediately...
He got up and decided to use that as his advantage...it threw more and robin parried it all...it dealt alot...

The league and his team came back after they had evacuated the city..they saw that robin was dealing heavy damage but so as to himself...

Robin punched it harder than he ver before...it worked...but not as he thought...the thing was about to heal itself....as robin was about to threw a coin...he heard a voice...

"This prison....to...hold...ME!?!?!"

There were hands coming out of its mouth and it was dead...for whatever that was...it was not the threat they wished...

To be continued....

(Hey guys elect here..I just wanna let you know that schools about to start...so I'll be writing after school,so yeah .. bye 👋)