"So,what's hell like?":

At the Aircraft:

The T.T ship was heading back to the tower tho it was a pretty long way back...Cyborg was piloting the aircraft,Raven and beast boy were playing chess(Because Raven teaches him)Batman and Starfire however where at Robins restbed...

Robin was fully healed by the blood pack batman gave and was dosed into his body...

Starfire was sitting near robin looking at how much robin had changed...

There was a silence between robin and batman...However batman wanted to break the silence...

Bruce uncloaked his cowl and decided to break the silence...

Bruce:Hey kiddo,are you alr...

Robin:If you want to make amends between our foster relationship,i don't mind.

Bruce was dumbfounded that how did he know what he was going to conclude that?

Bruce:Umm yes.

Robin:But you have to know something before you say anything else.

Bruce:What is it?

Robin hugs Bruce which caught Starfire and Bruce off-guard

He started to cry and say,

"I'm a bad foster child...if you want to disown me..do it .I know it has been on your mind since we split and I deserve it..."

Hearing this Bruce started to tear seeing that this was what robins mind played on him...

He embraced him...

"Listen kid I'm sorry...I wasn't there when you needed me and when Slade kidnapped you and mercilessly tortured you..just so he can find out my identity...I realized that it was all my fault...I should never have treated you badly and when you were down I didn't do anything...i was never good at people and...when I met you and adopted you at first I was going to send you back but when you found me secret and we started to fight crime together...it made me realize that life wasn't so alone...you helped me made friends and family...but in the end...you received that damage for my arrogance...I'm sorry dick.."

Robin was speechless and happy that they both were once again the dynamic duo...Batman and Robin...
Also Starfire was crying in the background...

After their father son moment...batman left the room and went to the cockpit...

Leaving robin and Starfire in the room...

Robin was happy that everything was slowly coming back to it's original way...

Starfire cried about batman and robins moment.

Robin basically forgot that she was here...

Robin:Hey star,are you alright?

Starfire jumped on robin and hugged him tightly...(jeez let the guy rest from the hugs)

Starfire went on that she was a horrible person that taking his heart and love for granted and never caring for him...

Robin was smiling but told her,

"Jeez star it's alright...i get it. You don't like me and maybe someone else was for you like kid flash,speedy, Aquaman.I see why but I'm fine I really think those guys are better for you..."

Robin entirely misunderstood what Starfire said which is why he said this...

She was a bit angry that he misunderstood..she flew to the door,locked it,and came back to him to pin him down..

She used her arms to pin his and kisses him aggressively...He was caught of guard completely and was surprised that he was actually doing it...

He accepted it and Starfire knew this and let go of his arms and he hugged her and she hugged him back...

[FINISHED] Robins Ultrakill ( Teen titans go and Ultrakill crossoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें